Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an Indian model and actress known for her on-screen roles. She first gained international fame when she won Miss World 1994, a beauty pageant held in New York City. After being a model for a few years, she ventured into the film industry as an actress after a few years of modeling. Due to her beauty and acting skills, she made a name for herself in the Hindi film industry. There have been several times in the Indian and international media where Aishwarya has been cited as “the most beautiful woman in the world,” as she has won two Filmfare Awards and the Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award awarded by the Government of India. Here we talk about Aishwarya Rai height, weight, career, net worth, movies, husband, and biography.
Aishwarya Rai Bio Data:
|Real Name||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Nickname||Ash and Gullu|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1973|
|Birth Place||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
Aishwarya Rai Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||April 20, 2007|
|Husband|| Abhishek Bachchan|
|Father|| Krishnaraj Rai|
|Mother|| Brindya Rai|
|Brothers|| Aditya Rai |
|Daughter|| Aaradhya Bachchan|
Aishwarya Rai Education:
|Qualification||Dropped out of college|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai|
D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
Aishwarya Rai Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 173 cm|
In Meters: 1.70 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’7″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 56 kg|
In Pounds: 123 lbs
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Bra Size||34 inches|
|Eyes Color||Hazel Green Blue|
Aishwarya Rai Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Tamil: Iruvar (1997)|
Bollywood: Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (1997)
|Net Worth||$35 million|
Aishwarya Rai Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Knitting, collecting watches, and reading|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor|
|Favorite Food||Chicken Curry and Chocolates|
|Favorite Destination||France, Dubai, and South Africa|
|Favorite Color||Black, Blue, and White|
Aishwarya Rai Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aishwarya Rai?
- Does Aishwarya Rai smoke? : No
- Her first commercial was for Camlin pencils when she was in 9th grade.
- A bright student, she consistently scored above 90%.
- She always loved Zoology so that she would become an architect or a doctor.
- The English professor at her 12th standard asked her to do a fashion magazine photo shoot.
- Her first job was voice-dubbing for a TV serial, but she was rejected.
- Aamir Khan and Mahima Chaudhry starred in her Pepsi commercial in 1993.
- In 1994, she was the top favorite to win Miss India but lost to Sushmita Sen, mainly because of her poor public speaking abilities.
- A big birthday bash was organized in her honor during the Miss World title days in South Africa by all 82 contestants.
- In 1994, she won the Miss World title.
- Aishwarya Rai was dubbed the most beautiful woman by Julia Roberts.
- She’s a classical dancer.
- The only actress to appear in both Pepsi and Coca-Cola commercials.
- She suffered ear bleeding while filming Dola Re Dola from Devdas (2002).
- Aishwarya Rai Barbie dolls were released in the UK after the success of the film Devdas (2002).
- She became the second Indian actress to appear on the TIME cover (1st was Parveen Babi).
- Her film Khakee (2004) was cut short by the stuntman out of control car, which caused severe injuries.
- She became the first Indian actress to have a wax statue at Madame Tussaud’s in London in 2004.
- She turned down the role of Briseis in Troy (2004).
- In 2004, she founded the Aishwarya Rai Foundation to support Indians in need.
- She played Simmi in Bluffmaster (2005), but Priyanka Chopra replaced her without warning.
- Rohan Sippy, the film’s director, apologized to her in the end credits.
- Aishwarya Rai Tulips grow in the Netherlands.
- Target Films is her family’s production company.
- She supports EBAI, PETA India, and Polio Campaign.
- Time Magazine ranked her among the 100 Most Influential People in 2004.
- Her debut on Oprah Winfrey’s famous show was in 2009.
- Aaradhya is known as Beti B.
- She is close to Preity Zinta and Twinkle Khanna.
- Eighteen years later, in 2016, she appeared in the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil with Ranbir Kapoor.
- In July 2020, Aishwarya Bachchan and her 8-year-old daughter Aaradhya were both diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Abhishek Bachchan and Amitabh Bachchan, her father-in-law, also tested positive on 11 July 2020.
Comments are closed.