Amanda Clayton is an American actress known for her work in film and television. Born on March 24, 1980, in Johnston, Rhode Island, she developed a passion for acting at a young age. Clayton began working in the early 2000s, appearing in various television shows such as “Windsor” and “NCIS: Los Angeles.” Here we talk about Amanda Clayton height, career, weight, height, family, age, net worth, husband, and biography.
However, Clayton gained widespread recognition for her role as Grace Makutsi in the HBO comedy-drama series “The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency” (2008). In 2011, Clayton debuted her feature film in the drama “John Carter,” directed by Andrew Stanton. She continued to showcase her versatility by appearing in movies like “Bad Frank” (2017) and “The Wrong Neighbor” (2017).
Amanda Clayton Bio Data:
|Real Name||Amanda Clayton|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1981|
|Birth Place||Johnston, Rhode Island, United States|
|Hometown||Johnston, Rhode Island, United States|
Amanda Clayton Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||(m. 2015)|
Amanda Clayton Education:
|College||The New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts|
Amanda Clayton Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 175 cm|
In Meters: 1.75 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’7″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 55 kg |
In Pounds: 123 lbs
|Waist Size||28 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
Amanda Clayton Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Film Debut: December Ends (2006)|
TV Show: The Mentalist (2012)
|Net Worth||$19 Million|
Amanda Clayton Favourite Things:
|Favourite Color||Blue, Black|
Amanda Clayton Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amanda Clayton?
- Amanda Clayton is an American actress born on November 14, 1980, in Johnston, Rhode Island.
- Amanda attended the University of Rhode Island, where she studied acting.
- Clayton made her acting debut in 2011 in the film “Contagion,” where she played the role of an infected woman.
- Amanda gained significant recognition as Aimee in the 2012 film “Lawless.”
- Despite being a talented actress, Clayton struggled to succeed in the industry and worked as a waitress to make ends meet.
- In 2012, she won the Breakthrough Actor Award at the Savannah Film Festival for her role in the film “The Mistletoe Promise.”
- Clayton is best known for portraying Mary Barlow in the television series “Rectify,” which aired from 2013 to 2016.
- Clayton appeared in the 2016 film “The Birth of a Nation,” which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.
- Amanda has also worked in the theatre and has performed in productions such as “The Glass Menagerie” and “The Last Night of Ballyhoo.”
- In 2017, she faced controversy when it was revealed that she had continued to receive welfare benefits after her acting career took off. She was subsequently removed from the show “House of Cards.”
- Despite the controversy, Clayton remained determined and pursued her acting career.
- She starred in the 2018 film “City of Lies” alongside Johnny Depp and Forest Whitaker.
- Clayton has also appeared in several independent films, showcasing her versatility as an actress.
- In 2020, she played the role of Jessica Prunell in the TV series “Reprisal.”
- Clayton enjoys travelling and exploring different cultures.
- Amanda is an animal lover and has a pet dog named Charlie.
- Clayton has a strong presence on social media platforms and often shares updates and behind-the-scenes glimpses with her fans.
Comments are closed.