Ameesha Patel is a Bollywood actress and model who made her debut in the film “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” in 2000. She has acted in numerous popular Bollywood films such as “Gadar: Ek Prem Katha,” “Humraaz,” “Baghban,” and “Ankahee.” Patel is also known for her philanthropic work and has established the Ameesha Patel Foundation to help underprivileged children. She has been nominated for several acting awards and won the “Zee Cine Award” for “Best Female Debut” in 2001. Here we talk about Amisha Patel age, net worth, height, weight, husband, movies, career, affairs, boyfriend, lifestyle, and more.
Ameesha Patel Bio Data:
|Real Name||Ameesha Amit Patel|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1976|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
Ameesha Patel Family & Personal Life:
Ameesha Patel Education:
|School||The Cathedral And John Connon School|
Ameesha Patel Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 162 cm|
In Meters: 1.62 m
In Feet & Inches: 5″4′
|Weight||In Kilograms: 50 kg|
In Pounds: 110 lbs
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
Ameesha Patel Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Kaho Na Pyaar Hai (2000)|
|Net Worth||$31 Million|
Ameesha Patel Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Shopping, Singing, Dancing|
|Favorite Actor||Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, David Dhawan, Shah Rukh Khan, Govinda|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Robert, Angelina Jolie, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Food||Chinese cuisine, Thai cuisine, home-cooked Indian food|
|Favorite Destination||Amsterdam, London, Paris|
|Favorite Color||Black, White|
Ameesha Patel Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ameesha Patel?
- Ameesha Patel was born in Mumbai, India, on June 9, 1976.
- She is the daughter of businessman Amit Patel and Asha Patel, a former model and Miss India runner-up.
- She has a younger brother, Ashmit Patel, who is also an actor in Bollywood.
- Ameesha Patel is a trained classical dancer and has performed at various dance shows and competitions.
- She studied at Cathedral and John Connon School in Mumbai and later at Tufts University in Boston, USA, where she earned a degree in Economics.
- She made her acting debut in the Bollywood film ‘Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai’ in 2000 and received critical acclaim for her performance.
- She has acted in over 20 Bollywood films and has won several awards and nominations for her work.
- Patel is also a trained pilot and owns a private plane.
- She has produced several Bollywood films, including ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa,’ ‘Yeh Zindagi Ka Safar,’ and ‘Aap Ka Suroor.’
- She is a fitness enthusiast and has actively promoted a healthy lifestyle.
- Patel is also a philanthropist and has been actively involved in many charitable organizations and causes, including education, healthcare, and environmental conservation.
- She is a big fan of the legendary Bollywood actor Dev Anand and has often cited him as her biggest inspiration.
- Patel is fluent in several languages, including English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
- She is a trained singer and has sung several songs in her films.
- Patel is a spiritual person and practices Hinduism.
- She is an animal lover and has several pets, including dogs and cats.
- Patel is an avid traveler and loves exploring new cultures and cuisines.
- She is a big football fan and supports the Mumbai team in the Indian Super League.
- Patel is a skilled cook and loves to experiment with different cuisines in her kitchen.
- She is an avid collector of antiques and vintage items and has an extensive collection of books, paintings, and sculptures.