The most famous actress and philanthropist are Angelina Jolie, who the United Nations also selected as a Goodwill Ambassador. A star in the HBO film Gia, she broke onto the scene as an American supermodel named Gia Carangi in the HBO blockbuster film. She devoted her time to humanitarian causes after tremendous success in “Girl, Interrupted” and “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.” Following these two major successes, she devoted her professional time to humanitarian causes in the future. We will talk about Angelina Jolie husband, height, age, net worth, career, movies, biography, children, boyfriend, and more.
Angelina Jolie Bio Data:
|Name||Angelina Jolie Voight|
|Nickname||Angie, Ange, AJ|
|Date of Birth||4 June 1945|
|Age||48 years old|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Angelina Jolie Education:
|Qualification||Studied Arts at Lee Strasberg Theater Institute, West Hollywood|
|School||William O. Schaefer School, Tappan, New York|
Beverly Hills High School, Beverly Hills, California
Angelina Jolie Physical Statistics & More:
|Weight (in Pound)||119 lbs|
|Weight (in KG)||54 kg|
|Height (in Meter)||1.7 m|
|Height (in Feet)||5 feet 7 inches|
|Bra Size||36 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Waist Size||23 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Angelina Jolie Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||1st: (m. 1996- div. 2000)|
2nd: (m. 2000- div. 2003)
3rd: (m.2014- separated. 2016)
|Husband||Jonny Lee Miller|
Billy Bob Thornton
|Ex-Boyfriend||Timothy Hutton (Actor)|
Colin Farrell (Actor)
Val Kilmer (Actor)
Angelina Jolie Career & Net worth:
|Profession||Actress, Filmmaker, Director, Social Activist, and Philanthropist|
|Debut Movies||Lookin’ To Get Out ( 1982)|
|Net Worth||$120 Million|
Angelina Jolie Favorite Things:
|Favorite Food||Cheerios, McDonald|
|Favorite Hobby||Reading, Traveling|
Angelina Jolie Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Angelina Jolie?
- Does Angelina Jolie smoke? Yes
- Does Angelina Jolie drink alcohol? Yes
- Angelina is the daughter of the famous actor Jon Voight.
- Jolie is the sister of actor James Haven.
- She is a famous American performing artist renewed worldwide for her outstanding acting and excellent work.
- She found it challenging to connect emotionally with other people as a teenager.
- Jolie experienced a nervous breakdown and was admitted for 72 hours to UCLA Medical Center’s Psychiatric ward when she was 24 years old.
- She has a lifelong dysfunctional relationship with her father.
- At the age of 16, she committed to acting professionally.
- Jolie has won 1 Oscar, 3 Golden Globe grants, and 2 Screen Actors Guild accolades.
- She is likewise the previous Goodwill Ambassador of UNHCR.
- Angelia has been granted the “Resident of the World Award” by the UN Correspondents Association.
- She is likewise the beneficiary of the “Worldwide Humanitarian Award” granted by UNA-USA.
- She has adopted 3 children.
- She has a Private Pilot Certificate with an Airplane.
- She has a great interest in tattoos.
Pingback: Angelina Jolie Husband, Age, Height, Weight, Affairs, Career & Bio