Anil Surinder Kapoor, one of the industry’s most successful and well-known Bollywood actors, was born to a Punjabi Hindu family on December 24, 1956, in Chembur, Mumbai. He is a talented actor and film producer whose talents and gorgeous looks have garnered him worldwide recognition, fame, and success. His parents are Nirmal Kapoor, an actress, and Surinder Kapoor, an actor, and he has been growing up in a family of actors and producers. He attended Chembur High School, located in East Mumbai, for his high school education. He also studied at St. Xavier’s College in Fort, South Mumbai, where he initially lived. Here we talk about Anil Kapoor age, height, weight, career, net worth, family, lifestyle, wife, and biography.
Anil Kapoor Bio Data:
|Real Name||Anil Kapoor|
|Nickname||Mr. India, Lakkhan|
|Date of Birth||24 December 1956|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Anil Kapoor Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||May 19, 1984|
|Wife||Sunita Bhavnani Kapoor|
|Girlfriend||Sunita Bhavnani Kapoor|
|Father||Late Surinder Kapoor|
|Daughter||Sonam Kapoor |
Anil Kapoor Education:
|School||Our Lady of Perpetual Succour High School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
Anil Kapoor Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 178 cm|
In Meters: 1.78 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’10”
|Weight||In Kilograms: 75 kg|
In Pounds: 165 lbs
|Waist Size||33 Inches|
|Chest Size||41 Inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
Anil Kapoor Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Hamare Tumhare (1979)|
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
Anil Kapoor Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Painting, Gymming, Traveling|
|Favorite Actor||Raj Kapoor, Charlie Chaplin|
|Favorite Actress||Rekha, Sridevi, Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite Food||Grilled chicken/fish, Baingan ka bharta, Mooli paranthas, Gujarati thali, Teriyaki|
Anil Kapoor Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anil Kapoor?
- Anil Kapoor does not smoke but occasionally drinks alcohol at parties.
- His fabulous physique and health can be attributed to his eating healthy foods daily as a part of his diet.
- The father promised the daughter he would help her quit smoking once she started her career in Bollywood, and Anil fulfilled that promise.
- His role as Chacha, the comedian in the film “Mubarakan,” was that of a Sardar.
- He is also honored for his achievements in a film with a wax statue in Madame Tussauds in Singapore.
- It was revealed in a talk show with Preity Zinta that their love story began when he first spoke to her girlfriend Sunita on the phone and was captivated by her sweet voice, and then they became closer as time progressed.
- The first comedy he produced was Badhaai Ho Badhaai.
- Anil Kapoor’s brother-in-law is Sandeep Marwah, owner, and founder of Noida Film City and Marwah Studios.
- The song Chameli Ki Shaadi was Anil’s first playback song.
- He attended Our Lady of Perpetual Succor High School and St. Xavier’s College for his high school education.
- In 1991, he married Sunita Bhavnani, an ensemble designer with whom he has three children.
- Anil Kapoor played President Hassanaired in Fox Network’s 8th season of the original series.
- His first film role was Hamare Tumhare in 1979.
- His first notable role was in the film Woh 7 Din.
- Anil worked in Raj Kapoor’s garage during a period of financial difficulty.
- The Pune Film Institute refused to admit Anil Kapoor.
- As well as working in north Indian films he has also worked in south Indian films.
- The first Filmfare Award Anil Kapoor received was in 1988.
- As well as Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan was also considered for the role of Mr. India.
- The American megahit series 24 featured him in the eighth season.
- When preparing for the mud fighting scene in Nayak, he explained how difficult it was to repeatedly apply and remove Multani Mitti since it dried up very quickly.
- It is estimated that there are around 4 million fan followers on Instagram (as of 2020).
- To maintain his physical appearance and health, Kapoor works out daily.
Shahid Afridi Wife, Height, Weight, Age, Family, Career, Bio
Younis Khan Wife, Height, Age, Weight, Family, Affairs & More
Serena Williams Height, Weight, Bio, Age, Affair, Family, Bio & More
Comments are closed.