Arjun Kapoor is among the most talented and well-known actors in the Indian film industry. He was born on June 26th, 1985, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and grew up there. His career in the Indian film industry has made him one of the most successful actors in the Bollywood industry. His father is filmmaker Boney Kapoor, and his mother is actress Sridevi, who died in 2012. Arjun also has a younger sister named Anshla Kapoor and two half-sisters known as Khushi Kapoor and Jhanvi Kapoor, who are famous actors. Here we talk about Arjun Kapoor age, net worth, movies, career, wife, girlfriend, parents, height, weight, age, lifestyle, and biography.
Arjun Kapoor Bio Data:
|Real Name||Arjun Kapoor|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1985|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Arjun Kapoor Family & Personal Life:
|Girlfriend||Arpita Khan (ex-girlfriend)|
|Mother||Late Mona Shourie Kapoor|
Jhanvi Kapoor (Half-sister)
Khushi Kapoor (Half-sister)
Arjun Kapoor Education:
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida|
Arjun Kapoor Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 185 cm|
In Meters: 1.85 m
In Feet & Inches: 6’1″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 86 kg|
In Pounds: 188 lbs
|Waist Size||34 Inches|
|Chest Size||44 Inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Arjun Kapoor Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Film: Ishaqzaade (2012)|
TV: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (2016, as host)
|Net Worth||$10.7 Million|
Arjun Kapoor Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Playing Football & Video Games, Travelling|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Govinda, Saif Ali Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor|
|Favorite Food||Chinese, Nutella, Kadi Chawal|
|Favorite Destination||New York|
Arjun Kapoor Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Kapoor?
- Does Arjun Kapoor Smoke?: Yes
- Does Arjun Kapoor Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- As a ten-year-old, his parents divorced.
- His favorite pastime was playing Kabaddi; he often skipped school to participate in the sport.
- His aspirations as a teenager included becoming a successful director.
- He has worked as an assistant director in films such as ‘Shakti: The Power,’ ‘Kal Ho Na Ho,’ and ‘Salaam-e-Ishq’ before entering the film industry.
- He was so enthralled by Kareena Kapoor’s acting in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum that he memorized every dialogue she delivered.
- As a movie enthusiast, he enjoys watching a wide variety of films.
- His relationship with his father began to deteriorate after his parents divorced and his father remarried Sridevi.
- As an obese teenager, Arjun weighed approximately 140 kilograms. At the age of 22, he was also asthmatic, which prevented him from exercising. He lost 87 kilograms over four years.
- He lost his mother to cancer two months before releasing his debut film, Ishaqzaade.
- His hamstring muscle spasmed during the filming of Ishaqzaade, but he took just a few minutes of rest and returned to work.
- When he finds Hrithik Roshan around, he becomes distracted from his work as he has a man crush on him.
- Salman initially gave him fitness advice.
- As Ranveer Singh is the second cousin of Sonam Kapoor, he is a distant relative of Ranveer Singh.
- Arjun considers Salman to be a role model and dramatically admires him. Her mother contacted Salman from the hospital, thanking him for supporting his son.
- His first choice for the role of Guru in Ek Villain was Sidharth Malhotra, but he did not wish to play one more antagonistic role in the film after Aurangzeb.
- During one interview, he explained how he got the nickname “Fubu,” partly due to his size. Since fewer brands could fit him, he would wear a football jersey of an American brand named “Fubu,” and his friends would call him that name.
- A devoted supporter of the ‘Mumbai Indians (IPL team) and the ‘Chelsea Football Club’ (English Premier League team), he is an avid sports fan.
- It should be noted that while he loves meat, he has a seafood allergy.
- His house does not contain a single ceiling fan because he has a phobia of ceiling fans.
- Along with Ranveer Singh, he has also served as an ambassador for Flying Machine and Royal Stag.
Comments are closed.