Arjun Rampal is one of the hottest actors in Bollywood today. In the past two decades, the actor, formerly a model, has had a topsy-turvy journey in Bollywood, but he has survived and thrived in the field. He has played some roles during his career that stretch almost two decades, some of which are etched in the minds of both fans and audiences. As one of the most versatile actors in Bollywood, he has proven his versatility. Here we talking about Arjun Rampal age, height, weight, career, family, net worth, wife, children, and biography.
Arjun Rampal Bio Data:
|Real Name||Arjun Rampal|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1972|
|Birth Place||Jabalpur, India|
|Hometown||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
Arjun Rampal Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||March (29-1998)|
|Girlfriend|| Gabriella Demetriades|
Arjun Rampal Education:
|Qualification||B.A. in Economics|
|School||St. Patrick School,|
|University||University of Delhi, New|
Arjun Rampal Physical Stats:
|Height||In Centimeters: 185 cm|
In Meters: 1.85
In Feet & Inches: 6′ 1”
|Weight||In Kg: 85 kg|
In Pounds:187 lbs
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
Arjun Rampal Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actor, Model, Film Producer, |
Television Presenter, Film Actor
|Debut||Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat (2001)|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
Arjun Rampal Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Reading, Driving, Playing Guitar and Cricket|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Christian De Sica, |
Robert De Niro, Brad Pitt
|Favorite Actress||Smita Patil, Manisha Koirala, |
Madhuri Dixit, Scarlett Johansson
|Favorite Food||Spaghetti Carbonara, |
Dhansak, Tandoori Chicken
|Favorite Destination||London, New York, and Paris|
|Favorite Color||Black and White|
Arjun Rampal Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Rampal?
- Arjun was a very successful model. 1994, he was also awarded the title of “Face of the Year” by the Society for the Promotion of Visual Arts. He rose to fame after designer Rohit Bal spotted him at an industry party and helped him succeed.
- The family of Arjun is Ramgariha Sikh Punjabi. His father is a Sikh named Amarjeet Rampal, and his mother is a Dutchwoman named Gwen Rampal.
- Kim Sharma, a Bollywood actress, is the first cousin of Arjun Rampal.
- Arjun Rampal was Farhan Akhtar’s first choice for the role of Lakshya. In the end, the film was eventually offered to Hrithik Roshan since Arjun had been unable to secure the required dates for the film.
- Arjun also provided hands-on direction. In 2006, he directed ‘See You,’ but it failed to perform at the box office.
- Arjun Rampal and Mehr Jesia have been granted a divorce, and their daughters have been allowed to remain with their mother.
- Critics highly regarded his acting skills. Moreover, he also received a nomination for Best Male Debut at the Filmfare Awards!
- In 2006, he directed the film See You. It was not a commercial success.
- Arjun Rampal loves animals. He is also a member of PETA, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
- Arjun Rampal married the famous supermodel Mehr Jessia in 1998! The couple has two daughters.