Atif Aslam is a great Pakistani singer, actor, and songwriter. The complete name of Atif Aslam is Mohammad Atif Aslam who is the star of both countries, India and Pakistan. There is no borderline between these countries in case of love with star actors and singers of both sides. The nickname of Atif Aslam is Aadee, and the religion of Atif Aslam is Islam.
Atif was born on 12 March 1983 in Wazirabad, Punjab, Pakistan. He starts his education from Kimberley Hall School, Lahore. Later he went to Rawalpindi with his family and continue his study from St Paul’s Cambridge High school, Rawalpindi. In 1995, Atif returned to Lahore where he starts his studies in Divisional Public School. After his early education, he joins the Punjab Institute of Lahore for completing his Bachelor in Computer Science.
Father name Atif Aslam is Mohammad Aslam, and their mother’s name is Rehana Shaheen. Atif has four siblings. He has three brothers, Shahzad Aslam, Shehraz Aslam, Shahbaz Aslam, and one sister Romana Aslam. Atif got married to Sara Bharwana on 28 March 2013. They have one son, Ahad Atif Aslam.
On July 17, 2004, Aslam released his debut album, Jal Pari, which became an immediate hit. Many songs from his debut album, such as: “Bheegi Yadain”, “Ehsan”, “Mahi Wei”, “Ankhon se” and the title track “Jal Pari” have appeared in major films in the countries of the subcontinent.
As Jal’s album, Aadat, and Aslam’s album, Jal Pari shared some tracks like “Aadat”, “Bhegeee yadain” and “Akhun Si”, the fight against rights began, resulting in claims by both parties.
Related claims that he was the owner of these songs. He achieved his first breakthrough in Bollywood when director Mahesh Bhatt called for consent to include “Woh Lamhey” in the soundtrack for his new motion picture, Zehar (2005). After Jill Pari, Aslam released two more successful solo albums, Doori and Meri Kahani. He recorded many songs for the Hindi cinema, which were also successful.
Atif Aslam’s first international tour was with Rhythm Drum Bass and Annie Khalid performing in the US and Canada. Aslam then performed a solo debut in New Jersey in Summer Beats 2008 at Sovereign Bank Arena, which also featured Kailash Kher, Amanat Ali, and Racha Sharma. After the concert in New Jersey, Aslam returned to the Queens Colden Center in New York to perform on July 2, 2010, with his band and special guests.
Atif Aslam returned to the United States of America after two years. In collaboration with singer Shreya Ghoshal, his March 2010 tour was announced on 10 shows in the United States and Canada. However, the response prompted the organizers to do shows in six more cities.
The following month, Atif debuted in South America with a performance at Antony Nesty Sports Hall, Suriname. Aslam performed with Sunidhi Chuhan for the first time at the Hershey Center, Mississauga, followed by another show in July 2011 during his visit to the United States and Canada, at the Oracle Arena in San Francisco, Orlando. In September 2011, Atif performed in New York.
On April 22, 2012, Aslam became the first Pakistani to perform a magnificent concert at London’s O2 Arena to promote love, peace, and unity between India and Pakistan. Aslam performed for four hours. The show then opened in Manchester and Glasgow.
After that, Atif Aslam start continues singing as a playback singer for Bollywood movies. There are some superhit songs by Atif for Bollywood film listed below.
• Song Musafir for the film sweetie weds NRI in 2017
• Toota Jo Kabhi Tara and Khair mangda for the film Flying Jatt in 2016.
• Song Rang jo lagyo and Jeene Laga hun for the film Ramaiya Vastavaiya.
• Who Lamhe Wo batain for the film Zehar in 2005.
• Song Bakhuda tum hi ho for the film Kismat Konnection in 2008.
• Main Agar for the film Tubelight.
• Machup for the film Jayantabhai ki Luv’s story.
• Barishain for the film barishain in 2019.
• Song Meri Kahani for the film Meri Kahani in 2008.
• Main Rang Sharbaton ka for the film Phata poster nikla hero.
• Song Kuch is Tarah for the film 2006.
• Jeena Jeen for the film badlapur in 2015.
• Tu chahiye for the film Bajrangi Bhaijan in 2015.
• Tera Hua for the film Loveyatri.
• Piya o re Piya for Tere nal love ho gia.
• Pehli Nazar main for the Film race in 2003.
• Zindagi aa Raha hun main.
• Pariyon sa for the film Tulsi Kumar.
• Dekhte Dekhte for the film Batti Gul Meter Chalo.
• Tu Jane Na Ajab prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.
• Tere Liye and for Namaste England.
• Tere sang Yara for the film Rustom.
• Tera hone laga hun for ajab prem ki ghazab kahani.
• Saathi for Baghi 2 in 2018.
• Pahli Dafa, 2017.
• And further songs for coke studio.
Further, he also works for television. Atif Aslam appeared as the captain of the team in a talent show from Surk kshetra, shooting and broadcasting from Dubai, where Indian and Pakistani rivals competed. At the end of the show, Nabeel Shaukat Ali won the contest with Atif’s team.
Atif Aslam gets many awards from Bollywood. But, especially he takes from Pakistan Film Industry are:
• Lux style award for Best Singer.
• Lux style award for best-dressed male.
• Lux style award for the best playback singer.
|Atif Aslam Bio|
|Real Name||Muhammad Atif Aslam|
|Date of Birth||12 March 1983|
|Birth Place||Wazirabad Punjab, Pakistan|
|Age (as 2020)||37 Years old|
|Atif Aslam Education|
|Qualification||Bachelor In Computer Science (B.C.S)|
|School||Kimberley Hall School, Lahore
Divisional Public School, Lahore,
St. Paul's Cambridge School, Rawalpindi
|College||Punjab Institute of Computer Science, Lahore|
|Atif Aslam Physical Statistics|
|Weight (in Pound)||154 lbs|
|Weight (in KG)||70 Kg|
|Height (in Meter)||1.75 m|
|Height (in Feet)||5' 9 Inches|
|Chest Size||40 Inches|
|Bicep Size||12 Inches|
|Waist Size||32 Inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Atif Aslam Family|
|Atif Aslam Career & Net Worth|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Song writer|
|Debut Song||Woh Lamhe
Album (Jal Pari)
|Net Worth||$22 million|
|Atif Aslam Favorite Things|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone (Actress)|
|Favorite Food||Biryani, Aloo Palak|
|Favorite Colour||White, Black|
|Favorite Hobby||Travelling, Playing C|
|Atif Aslam Social Media|