Bipasha Basu is an Indian film actress and model who primarily works in Bollywood. She was born on January 7, 1979, in New Delhi, India. Basu began her modeling career in 1996 and won the Ford Supermodel Contest the same year. Basu made her acting debut in 2001 with the Hindi film, “Ajnabee,” and went on to appear in numerous successful Bollywood films, such as “Dhoom 2,” “Race,” and “Raaz.” In addition to acting, Basu is known for her fitness and has been featured on numerous fitness magazine covers. She is also a brand ambassador for several popular brands and has endorsed products in various industries, such as fashion, beauty, and fitness. Basu is considered one of the leading ladies of Bollywood and has won several awards for her performances. Here we talk about Bipasha Basu age, net worth, children, husband, family, career, movies, affairs, and biography.
Bipasha Basu Bio Data:
|Real Name||Bipasha Basu|
|Nickname||Bips, Bippy, Bipsy, Bonny|
|Date of Birth||7 January 1979|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
Bipasha Basu Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||April 30, 2016|
|Husband||Karan Singh Grover|
|Ex-boyfriend||Dino Morea (Actor)|
John Abraham (Actor)
Josh Hartnet (Hollywood Actor)
Harman Baweja (Actor)
|Daughter||Devi Basu Singh Grover|
Bipasha Basu Education:
|School||Apeejay High School, Delhi (1st-4th standard)|
Bhavan’s Gangabux Kanoria Vidyamandir, Kolkata (5th-12th standard)
|College||Bhawanipur Education Society College, Kolkata (dropped)|
Bipasha Basu Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 170 cm|
In Meters: 1.70 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’7″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 57 kg |
In Pounds: 125 lbs
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Bipasha Basu Career & Net Worth:
|Salary||6 Crore +|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
Bipasha Basu Favorites Things:
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Brad Pitt|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Food||Biryani, teh poshto, Motichoor Laddu|
Bipasha Basu Social Media:
|Tik Tok||Tik Tok|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bipasha Basu?
- Bipasha Basu was born in New Delhi, India, on January 7, 1979.
- Her real name is Bipasha Basu Singh Grover.
- She was raised in a Bengali family and is fluent in Bengali and English.
- Basu was a former model before making her debut in Bollywood in 2001.
- Bipasha made her Bollywood debut with the film “Ajnabee.”
- Bipasha is a trained classical dancer and has won several awards for her dancing skills.
- She has won several awards for her acting, including two Filmfare Awards.
- Bipasha is also a fitness enthusiast and has been a brand ambassador for several fitness brands.
- She is a trained yoga instructor and has published several books on yoga and fitness.
- Basu is known for her love for animals and has adopted several dogs.
- She is also actively involved in several charitable organizations and has raised funds for various causes.
- Bipasha is known for her roles in films like “Dhoom 2”, “Race,” “No Entry,” “Jodi Breakers,” and “Raaz 3”.
- She has worked with some of the biggest names in Bollywood, including Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, and Shah Rukh Khan.
- Bipasha is known for her bold and sensual roles and is considered one of the sexiest actresses in Bollywood.
- She is married to Bollywood actor Karan Singh Grover.
- Bipasha is a trained scuba diver who loves visiting different countries to explore marine life.
- She is also a trained martial artist and has practiced martial arts like karate, kickboxing, and Muay Thai.
- Bipasha is a vegetarian and follows a strict fitness and dietary regime.
- She has been a part of several international film festivals and has represented India in several countries.
- Basu is known for her exquisite fashion sense and has been listed among the best-dressed celebrities in India.
John Cena Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Net Worth & Bio
Parmish Verma Age, Height, Wife, Weight & Bio
Reema Khan Age, Height, Weight, Children, Family, Biography & More
Comments are closed.