Brooke Mueller Bio:
Brooke Jaye Mueller is an American actress and socialite. She was born on August 19, 1977, in Ellenville, New York. Mueller is the daughter of Allen Mueller, a Miami and Key West police officer, a high school teacher, a real estate broker, and Moira Fiore, a Jewish homemaker. Her father died in a motorcycle accident when she was 12 years old. Here we talk about Brrook Mueller age, net worth, family, husband, children, career, height, weight, and biography.
Mueller attended The Benjamin School in Palm Beach, Florida, then studied at Pepperdine University. After graduating from college, Mueller moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting. Brook has appeared in several films and television shows, including “Whitehouse” (1999), “Strictly Sexual” (2008), and “The World According to Paris” (2011). Mueller has struggled with addiction issues in the past. In 2011, she was arrested for heroin possession and sentenced to rehab. She has since been sober and has been working to rebuild her life.
Brooke Mueller Bio Data:
|Real Name||Brooke Jaye Mueller|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1977|
|Birth Place||Ellenville, New York, United States|
|Hometown||Ellenville, New York, United States|
Brooke Mueller Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||m. 2008–2011 div|
|Brothers||Scott Allen Mueller|
Brooke Mueller Education:
Brooke Mueller Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 176 cm |
In Meters: 1.76 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’8″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 60 kg |
In Pounds: 132 lbs
|Waist Size||27 Inches|
|Bra Size||36 Inches|
Brooke Mueller Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||TV Show: USA High (1998)|
Film Debut: A Love Song for Bobby Long (2004)
|Net Worth||$500 Thousand|
Brooke Mueller Favourite Things:
|Favourite Color||Blue, Black|
Brooke Mueller Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brooke Mueller?
- Brooke Jaye Mueller was born on August 19, 1977, in Albany, New York, USA.
- She is an American socialite and real estate investor.
- Mueller is best known for her high-profile marriage to actor Charlie Sheen, which lasted from 2008 to 2011.
- Sheen and Mueller have twin sons named Bob and Max, born in March 2009.
- Mueller has had a tumultuous personal life, including struggles with substance abuse.
- She entered rehab for the first time in 2010 and has sought treatment multiple times since then.
- She has worked as a real estate investor and has owned multiple properties.
- Brook has also dabbled in acting, appearing in TV shows like “Strictly Sexual” and “The World According to Paris.”
- Mueller’s mother, Moira Fiore, was also involved in the real estate business.
- In 2011, Mueller was arrested in Aspen, Colorado, for drug possession and assault.
- Brook has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and has spoken publicly about her mental health struggles.
- Mueller has been involved in several legal battles, including custody disputes over her children with Charlie Sheen.
- She was granted temporary restraining orders against Sheen in 2011 and 2019.
- Mueller has been open about her journey to sobriety and has appeared on reality TV shows focused on addiction recovery.
- She has advocated for mental health awareness and has worked with organizations to raise funds and awareness for mental health issues.
- Public feuds and controversies characterized Mueller’s relationship with Sheen.
- In 2013, Mueller’s brother, Scott Mueller, died from an overdose.
- She has faced financial challenges, including a reported tax lien for unpaid federal taxes.
- Mueller has been involved in philanthropic endeavors, supporting charities like the Brent Shapiro Foundation for Alcohol and Drug Awareness.
- Despite her struggles, Mueller continues to focus on her sobriety and raising her children in a stable environment.