Dhanush is a Tamil film actor who was born on 28th July 1984 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Venkatesh Prabhu is his birth name, and by birth, he is called Venkatesh Prabhu. He is the son of director Kasthuri Raja and the younger brother of director Selvaraghavan. He completed his Higher Secondary and entered the cine field due to his brother’s compulsion. Here we talk about Dhanush wife, age, net worth, family, career, movies, and more.
Dhanush Bio Data:
|Real Name||Venkatesh Prabhu Kasthuri Raja|
|Nickname||Venkatesh Prabhu Kasthuri Raja|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1983|
|Hometown||Madras, Tamil Nadu|
Dhanush Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||November 18, 2004|
|Sisters||K. Vimala Geetha|
|School||Thai Sathya Matriculation High School|
|College||Madurai Kamaraj University|
Dhanush Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 175 cm|
In Meters: 1.75 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’9″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 70 kg|
In Pounds: 154 lbs
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Chest Size||38 Inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
Dhanush Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Thulluvadho Llamai (2002)|
|Salary||12 Crore +|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
Dhanush Favourite Things:
|Hobbies||Playing Snooker & Table Tennis|
Reading Novels, Writing
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Tom Hanks, |
|Favourite Actress||Kajol, Kareena Kapoor, Simran, Monica|
|Favourite Food||Dosa Sambar, Kara Kuzhambu|
Dhanush Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dhanush?
- Venkatesa Prabhu is his real name.
- He only completed the 12th grade since he had become involved in the movie business by then.
- Dhanush was thin because his mother was malnourished.
- He was a baby in her womb due to financial problems that his father faced now.
- Dhanush was originally the first choice for Balaji Shaktivel’s Kaadhal (2004) but refused the role due to his dissatisfaction with the story’s ending.
- A role in the film was assigned to actor Bharath.
- Dhanush hinted at Aishwarya in his previous film Pudhukottailirundhu Saravanan (2004).
- Dhanush’s brother Selvaraghavan planned to direct a medical thriller titled Doctors (2004).
- Two months later, however, the project was cancelled.
- He once suffered a fracture to his arm after a swarm of fans pushed him and crushed him.
- His hit films Kadhal Kondean (2003) and Thiruda Thirudi (2003) generated huge fanfare for him.
- The actor once stated in an interview that while he was shooting for Kaadhal Kondean (2003) in Vizag, a passerby asked him who the hero of this film was.
- His classmate Aadhi, played by Sudeep Ranjan in the movie, is portrayed as a hero by the actor.
- At the shooting location of Thiruda Thirudi (2003), Dhanush’s costar Karunaas was rather popular at the time as a comedian, and no one bothered to meet or take autographs from him.
- His performance in Kaadhal Kondaen (2003) was acclaimed by fans who were impressed by his acting in the film.
- While shooting in Kolar for the iconic song Manmadharasa with actress Chhaya Singh, he was surrounded by fans.
- Dhanush once revealed in an interview that when he was shooting for his first movie, Thulluvatho Ilamai (2002), a local villager approached him for an autograph.
- He gladly provided him with an autograph, which was his first.