Dia Mirza is a well-known Indian actress, model, and social activist. Her exposure to the public began when she was the second runner-up in Miss India 2000 beauty pageant. She then ventured into the film industry and became active in social work. She is one of the actresses who is passionate about animals and nature. Her second marriage occurred in 2021 with another Mumbai-based businessman, Vaibhav Rekhi. Here we talk about Dia Mira age, height, weight, family, net worth, movies, lesser-known facts, and more.
Dia Mirza Bio Data:
|Real Name||Dia Handrich|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 1981|
Dia Mirza Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||1st: (October 18, 2014)|
2nd: (February 15, 2021)
|Boyfriend|| Salman Khan|
|Son||Avyaan Azaad Rekhi|
Dia Mirza Education:
|School||Vidyaranya High School, Khairata|
|College||Stanley Junior College; Ambedkar|
|University||Stanley Girls Junior|
Dia Mirza Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 168 cm |
In Meters: 1.68 m
In Feet & Inches: 5′ 6”
|Weight||In Kilograms: 53 kg|
In Pounds: 117 lbs
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
Dia Mirza Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actor, Model, Film actor|
|Debut||Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein (2001)|
|Salary||Rs. 1-2 Crores|
|Net Worth||$2.5 Million|
Dia Mirza Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Cooking, Dancing, Traveling, Reading, and Photography|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Aishwarya Rai|
|Favorite Food||Stews, Broths, Hyderabadi Biryani|
|Favorite Destination||Machu Picchu In Peru|
Dia Mirza Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dia Mirza?
- Dia Mirza does not smoke or drink alcohol like other actresses.
- Along with her involvement in the entertainment industry, she also promotes social causes and raises her voice against social injustice.
- Her affiliations include PETA, CRY, the NDTV Greenathon, the Spastics Society of India, and the Cancer Patients Aid Association.
- She also contributed to spreading awareness about HIV and preventing female foeticide while working for the state government in Andhra Pradesh.
- She also supports the Narmada Bachao Andolan alongside Aamir Khan.
- She has also adopted two cheetah cubs at the Prince of Wales zoological park in Lucknow and is responsible for their nourishment.
- Mirza is one actress appointed a brand ambassador for Wildlife Trust of India (WTI) on World Environment Day, which occurs on June 5.
- She is one of the founding members of WTI’s Club Nature initiative.
- Moreover, she has been a driving force behind the ban on animal testing and the use of recycled packaging and natural products, in addition to becoming a brand ambassador for “The Body Shop”.
- Her Instagram account has approximately 4.5 million followers.
- She is also passionate about fitness and practices yoga at home daily.
- Her hard-earned money allowed her to purchase the house in 2003.
- Her driving force has always been self-expression and not competitiveness.
- Her favorite pastime is reading, and she recommends meditation to manage stress.
- Her pet labrador, the Sultan, passed away several years ago, and he was buried in a leafy corner of the building garden she had chosen.
- She is a good cook, loves restoring old furniture, maintains her home, and has planted shrubs and flowers to attract birds and butterflies to her yard.
- She paints, takes wildlife photographs, makes pottery, rides horses, and enjoys dancing in various styles.
- Dia Mirza has always been committed to standing up for what she believes in, regardless of how she is perceived.