Govind Arun Ahuja was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, on 21 December 1963. He is an actor, comedian, dancer, film producer, and former politician from India. The actor is famous for his comic roles; he contributed substantially to Hindi cinema with his dancing skills. His career peaked in the mid-late 80s and early 90s. Here we talk about Govinda wife, age, height, career, family, children, net worth, and biography.
Govinda Bio Data:
|Name||Govind Arun Ahuja|
|Nickname||Govinda, Chi Chi, Virar Ka Chokra|
|Date of Birth||21 December 1963|
|Age||58 years old|
|Birthplace||Virar, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Virar, Maharashtra, India|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce|
|College||Annasaheb Varrtak College, Vasai, Maharashtra|
Govinda Physical Statistics & More:
|Weight (in Pound)||187 lbs|
|Weight (in KG)||85 kg|
|Height (in Meter)||1.71 m|
|Height (in Feet)||5 feet 7 inches|
|Chest Size||44 inches|
|Bicep Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||36 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Govinda Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||11 March 1987|
|Father||Arun Kumar Ahuja (Actor)|
|Brother||Kirti Kumar (Actor)|
|Daughter||Tina Ahuja (Actress)|
|Ex-Girlfriend||Neelam Kothari (Actress)|
Rani Mukherji (Actress)
Govinda Career & Net worth:
|Profession||Actor and Politician|
|Debut Movies||Ilzaam (1986)|
|Net Worth||$ 25 Million|
Govinda Favorite Things:
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Food||Moong Dal, Khichdi, Bhindi|
Govinda Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Govinda?
- Does Govinda smoke? Yes
- Does Govinda drink alcohol? Yes
- He started his career in 1986.
- He has performed in more than 165 movies.
- He is the youngest actor in Bollywood and has 6 siblings.
- He also is known as “Chichi Bhaiya.”
- He has two children.
- He is well known for his dancing skills, acting, and comedy.
- He is a Bollywood classical dancer.
- His mother was a Muslim; after marrying, she changed her religion.
- He has performed the role of villain for the first time in the film “Shikari.”
- He got a Filmfare Best Comedian Award for film “Haseena Maan Jayegi”.
- He performed six roles in the film “Hadh Kar Di Aapne” in 2000.
- Shakti Kapoor has worked with Govinda in 42 films.
- From 2004 to 2009, he became a part of India’s parliament.