Haley Alexis Pullos (born July 10, 1998) is an American actress. Her age is 24 years. She is best known for her role as Molly Lansing-Davis on the ABC daytime soap opera General Hospital. Pullos was born in Palo Alto, California. She began acting at four, appearing in commercials and print ads. In 2008, she made her television debut in an episode of Ghost Whisperer. The following year, she was cast as Molly Lansing-Davis in General Hospital.
Pullos has been with the show ever since and has received critical acclaim for her performance. In her work on General Hospital, Pullos has also appeared in films such as ‘Til Death (2007), Moonlight (2007), and Mr. Student Body President (2018). She has also had guest roles on television shows such as The Middle, The Mentalist, and Scorpion. Pullos is a talented actress with a bright future ahead of her. She is passionate about her work and is always looking for new challenges. She is also kind and compassionate, always willing to help others.
Haley Pullos Bio Data:
|Real Name||Haley Pullos|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1998|
|Birth Place||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|Hometown||Palo Alto, California, United States|
Haley Pullos Family & Personal Life:
Haley Pullos Education:
Haley Pullos Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 160 cm|
In Meters: 1.60 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’6″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 55 kg|
In Pounds: 123 lbs
|Waist Size||23 Inches|
|Bra Size||33 Inches|
Haley Pullos Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Alien Raiders (2008)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Haley Pullos Favourite Things:
|Favourite Color||BLue, Black|
Haley Pullos Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Haley Pullos?
- She was born on November 17, 1990, in New York City.
- She has two younger brothers, Joey and Max.
- She started acting at the age of six.
- Her first role was in the television movie “The Audrey Hepburn Story.”
- She has appeared in numerous television shows, including “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” “Without a Trace,” and “The Good Wife.”
- Haley is best known for her role as Kristina Corinthos on the soap opera “General Hospital.”
- She has been nominated for two Daytime Emmy Awards for her work on “General Hospital.”
- She graduated from the Professional Children’s School in New York City.
- She is a singer and songwriter.
- She is a vegan.
- She is an animal rights activist.
- She is a supporter of the non-profit organization The Trevor Project.
- She is a passionate advocate for mental health awareness.
- She is a role model for many young people.
- Haley is a talented actress with a bright future ahead of her.
- She is a kind and compassionate person.
- She is a friend to many.
- She is a loyal and supportive person.
- She is a hard worker.
- She is a rising star.