Harland Williams is a Canadian comedian, actor, writer, and artist. He was born on November 14, 1962, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Williams attended Sheridan College in Ontario, where he studied animation. However, he decided to pursue a comedy career instead. Williams gained recognition for his stand-up comedy and quickly made a name for himself in the industry. He appeared on various late-night talk shows, including propelling his career forward. His unique and animated comedic style, which often incorporates physical comedy and sound effects, made him stand out among other comedians.
In 1994, Williams made his film debut in the hit comedy “Dumb and Dumber,” where he played the role of Officer Harry Dunne, a character that became memorable to audiences. This marked the beginning of his successful film career. He went on to appear in over 30 movies, including “Half Baked,” “RocketMan,” “Sorority Boys,” and “Employee of the Month.” Williams also lent his voice to animated films like “Barnyard” and “Robots.”
Harland Williams Bio Data:
|Real Name||Harland Michael Williams|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 1962|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Canada|
Harland Williams Family & Personal Life:
|Father||John Reesor Williams (Lawyer)|
|Mother||Lorraine Williams (Social worker, writer)|
|Son||Jason Williams, Matthew Williams|
Harland Williams Education:
|School||Senator O’Connor College School|
|College||Sheridan College Trafalgar Road Campus|
Harland Williams Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 185 cm|
In Meters: 1.85 m
In Feet & Inches: 6’1″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 79 kg|
In Pounds: 174 lbs
Harland Williams Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actor, Comedian, Writer|
|Debut||Film Debut: Dumb and Dumber (1994)|
TV Show: Ellen (1994)
|Net Worth||$6.5 Million|
Harland Williams Favourite Things:
Harland Williams Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harland Williams?
- Harland Williams was born in Toronto, Canada, on November 14, 1962.
- He is not only a comedian but also an actor, writer, and artist.
- Williams attended Sheridan College in Ontario, where he studied animation.
- Before pursuing a comedy career, he worked briefly as a forest ranger.
- He gained recognition for his stand-up comedy and appeared on various late-night talk shows, including “The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.”
- In 1994, Williams made his film debut in the comedy “Dumb and Dumber” as the memorable character, Officer Harry Dunne.
- He has appeared in over 30 films, including “Half Baked,” “RocketMan,” “Sorority Boys,” and “Employee of the Month.”
- Williams has also lent his voice to animated films like “Barnyard” and “Robots.”
- He wrote and starred in his comedy special, “Harland Williams: What a Treat,” which aired on Comedy Central in 2002.
- In addition to stand-up comedy, Williams has released several comedy albums, including “A Force of Nature” and “Force of Nature Live.”
- Williams is known for his unique and animated comedic style, often incorporating physical comedy and sound effects into his performances.
- Harland is a regular guest on radio shows, including “The Howard Stern Show.”
- Williams has made appearances on popular television shows such as “Seinfeld,” “Friends,” and “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”
- He has a passion for painting and has showcased his artwork in galleries.
- Williams has a podcast called “The Harland Highway,” where he shares stories and interviews guests.
- He has written a children’s book titled “Puppy Dog Pals: Adventures in Puppy-Sitting.”
- Williams has performed stand-up comedy at various comedy festivals.
- He has a reputation for spontaneous humour and improvisation during his live performances.
- Williams is known for his distinctive voice, featured in animated television shows like “The Simpsons” and “Family Guy.”