Hema Malini is one of the most famous actresses in the Bollywood industry. She was one of the most successful actresses of her generation. Her contribution to Hindi cinema spanned a significant portion of her life. She taught many new things to young actresses during her lifetime and the present day. Today, she is a prominent political leader, actively campaigning for the BJP. Her first film, Sapno ka Saudagar, makes her famous. She has received many films offers following the release of this film. After the release of Seeta and Geeta, Sholey became a household name. Here we talk about Hema Malini husband, career, age, height, net worth, family, movies, children, lifestyle, and more.
Hema Malini Bio Data:
|Real Name||Hema Malini R. Chakravarthy|
|Date of Birth||October 16, 1948|
|Hometown||Ammankudi, Madras State, Dominion|
Hema Malini Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||Dharmendra (1980)|
|Father||V.S. Ramanujam Chakravarthy|
|Son||Sunny Deol |
Hema Malini Education:
|School||Delhi Tamil Education Association Sr. Sec. School|
Hema Malini Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 168 cm|
In Meters: 1.68 m
In Feet & Inches:5’6″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 57 Kg|
In Pounds: 120 lbs
|Waist Size||32 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
Hema Malini Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actor, Film director, Film actor, Film producer|
|Debut||Tamil Film: Idhu Sathiyam (1963)|
|Net Worth||$60 Million|
Hema Malini Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Dancing, Driving, Doing Yoga|
|Favorite Actor||Dharmendra, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai|
|Favorite Food||Rice With Rasam, Curd|
Hema Malini Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hema Malini?
- Dream Girl is a vegetarian. Her thought is precious. She states, “Knowing that my food choices contribute to the planet’s well-being and animals too, makes me happy.”
- Hema Malini is not interested in becoming an actress. Her mother forced her to choose acting over dancing because she wanted to be a dancer.
- In class 12th, she dropped out of school. She began her acting career.
- The actress began her career as a dancer in Tamil films in 1961.
- Her work with Dharmendra includes more than 35 films, most of which are romantic comedies.
- Natya Vihar Kalakendra Dance School is the name of her dance academy.
- Currently, she serves as senior editor of the magazines New Woman and Meri Saheli.
- She is an animal lover who supports Peta India.
- Her request for the cessation of horse carriages was prompted by a letter from the Municipal Commissioner of Mumbai.
- She wrote a second letter to the Union Minister for Environment and Forests, Mr. Jairam Ramesh, in 2011, urging him to end bullfighting.
- During her tenure at the National Film Development Corporation, she is the first woman to serve as its president.
- After her marriage and the birth of her children, she continued to work in films.
- There is no doubt that Malini is the helpmate of pure water.
- Moreover, she supports a brand of water purifiers and believes everyone should have access to pure water.
- Hema Malini is one of the leading trendsetters of her generation.
- On the screen, Hema began wearing bell bottoms with other actresses.
- In 2017, Hema Malini’s biography “Beyond The Dream Girl” was released by Deepika Padukone. Ram Kamal Mukherjee is the author of the book.