If we talk about the Epson L3110 printer, it is one of the most convenient and easy-to-use printers in the Epson store. In addition to that, you can use the WiFi connectivity to control your printer and produce hassle-free, high-quality prints. If you are wondering how to connect the Epson L3110 printer to WiFi, all it takes is a few taps on the printer control panel to establish a connection.
If you are not sure how to configure your printer on your WiFi, you should read this post to learn everything about wireless connectivity. Even though the majority of Epson printers are excellent, some models—like the Epson L3110—do not automatically establish a WiFi connection for various unknown reasons.
It is not because the printer disabled a feature on its own or because you did something incorrectly. Occasionally, the issue might arise from a router malfunction, or it could be because of an outdated Epson L3110 Driver. But before we move into the problems, let’s dive into the steps for connecting the Epson L3110 printer to a wireless network.
A network connection is required for your Epson L3110 printer to function smoothly and conveniently. You can print anything from your computer or phone at any time by connecting your Epson L3110 printer to the WiFi.
Although Epson printers are a great addition to any home, setting them up to connect to the internet can be difficult sometimes. However, it does not have to be as difficult as it seems. The majority of users are aware of the procedures needed to connect their printer to a network. However, if you are looking for the process of connecting your Epson L3110 printer to a wireless network, you are in the right place. This article provides a step-by-step tutorial on connecting your Epson printer to WiFi. Follow the steps provided below to proceed.
Step 1: Switch on your Epson L3110 printer.
Step 2: Hit the home button.
Step 3: Using the arrow buttons, choose the Wi-Fi setup option, then click OK.
Step 4: Click OK now, and keep pressing it until you see the selection. After selecting the WiFi Setup Wizard, click the OK button.
Step 5: After the search is complete, choose your WiFi network and input the password to establish a connection.
Following the guidelines will enable a successful WiFi connection with your Epson L3110 printer. If you are having trouble connecting your printer to WiFi, you should occasionally get in touch with support and request that a technician examine your printer to determine whether there may be a hardware problem.
Let us move on to the process of connecting your phone to your Epson L3110 printer. To begin printing images or documents straight to your printer over a Wi-Fi network from your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop, all you have to do is download the Epson iPrint app. Here is the procedure that you need to follow:
- To activate WiFi Direct, turn on the printer and press the WiFi button once.
- To print the wifi password and network status, load some white paper.
- To print, press the i button next to the wifi button and hold it for seven seconds.
- This will print your connection password and network status on a paper document.
Here is how you can download Epson iPrint from the Google Play store
- Switch on the WiFi on your mobile device. Enter the password and establish a connection with the printer.
- Once you are connected, launch the app and choose Print Picture.
- Once your photo has been selected, open the app’s settings and make all the necessary changes.
- Set the print quality to the highest setting.
- Simply tap “Print” to finish.
You must take the following actions in order to pair your Epson L3110 printer with your Mac:
1. Click the Apple symbol in the upper-left corner to open System Preferences on your Mac.
2. Choose Printers and Scanners (also known as Print and Scan or Print and Fax).
3. Press the ‘+’ button located at the window’s bottom.
4. From the list of choices, choose Add Printer or Scanner.
5. Choose a driver that is compatible with your Epson L3110 printer by selecting it from the list of accessible devices.
6. Click Add to complete the Mac computer and Epson L3110 printer connection.
7. At this point, you ought to be able to print things from your printer!
The Epson L3110 is an excellent choice for those seeking an all-in-one printer capable of high-quality printing, scanning, and copying. However, at times, users find it difficult to set up the Epsons L3110 printer with their WiFi. If you are one of them, you should follow the steps mentioned above to obtain all of the information you require regarding the Epsons L3110’s wireless connectivity. We hope you find this article useful. Please feel free to ask questions in the comments section below, and we will do our best to assist you.