Jacqueline Fernandez is a Sri Lankan actress, model, and beauty queen who works in Bollywood films. She was born on August 11, 1985, in Manama, Bahrain. Fernandez began her career as a television reporter in Sri Lanka before winning the Miss Sri Lanka Universe pageant in 2006. She then represented Sri Lanka at the Miss Universe pageant in 2007. In 2009, she made her acting debut in the Bollywood film “Aladin.” She has since appeared in several successful Bollywood films, including “Housefull 2,” “Race 2,” and “Kick.” In addition to acting, Fernandez is a philanthropist and a former brand ambassador for various products and organizations. Here we talk about Jacqueline Fernandez height, age, career, family, net worth, weight, and biography.
Jacqueline Fernandez Bio Data:
|Real Name||Jacqueline Fernandez|
|Nickname||Jacky, Radio Bahrain|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1985|
|Birth Place||Manama, Bahrain|
|Hometown||Jacky, Radio Bahrain|
Jacqueline Fernandez Family & Personal Life:
|Father||Elroy Fernandez |
Jacqueline Fernandez Education:
|Qualification||Graduate in Mass Communication|
|School||Sacred Heart School, Bahrain|
|College||University of Sydney, Sydney|
|University||University of Sydney, Sydney|
Jacqueline Fernandez Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 163 cm|
In Meters: 1.63 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’7″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 56 kg|
In Pounds: 123 lbs
|Waist Size||35 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
Jacqueline Fernandez Career & Net Worth:
|Salary||10 Crore +|
|Net Worth||$13 Million|
Jacqueline Fernandez Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Traveling, Gymnastics, Swimming, and Dancing|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan and Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Food||French cuisine|
Jacqueline Fernandez Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jacqueline Fernandez?
- Jacqueline Fernandez was born in Bahrain and is of Sri Lankan heritage.
- She studied mass communication at the University of Sydney in Australia before returning to Sri Lanka to pursue a career in modeling.
- She won the Miss Sri Lanka Universe pageant in 2006 and represented her country at the Miss Universe pageant that same year.
- Fernandez made her acting debut in the Sri Lankan film Aloko Udapadi in 2007.
- She made her Bollywood debut in the 2010 film Aladin, which also starred Riteish Deshmukh and Amitabh Bachchan.
- In addition to acting, Fernandez is a trained dancer and has performed at various events and award shows.
- She is a trained kickboxer and has also trained in various forms of martial arts, including Muay Thai and Krav Maga.
- Fernandez is also a trained singer and has lent her voice to several songs in Bollywood films.
- She is known for her philanthropic work, particularly her efforts to raise awareness about animal rights and welfare.
- In 2016, Fernandez was appointed as the ambassador for the International Day of Yoga by the Indian government.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and often shares her workout routine and healthy eating habits on social media.
- Fernandez is a big fan of the Harry Potter series and has even dressed up as her favorite character, Hermione Granger, for a photo shoot.
- She is also a big fan of Bollywood legend Madhuri Dixit and has often cited her as a significant influence in her acting career.
- Fernandez is fluent in several languages, including English, Hindi, and Sinhalese.
- She is a trained classical dancer and has performed Bharatanatyam and Kathak on several occasions.
- In addition to her acting career, Fernandez is a successful businesswoman who owns several restaurants and cafes in Sri Lanka.
- She is an avid traveler and has visited several countries worldwide, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Fernandez is also a big sports fan and often supports her favorite teams, including the Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League.
- She has also been involved in several brand endorsements and has endorsed brands such as L’Oréal Paris, Pepsi, and Samsung.
- Fernandez is also known for her fashion sense and often makes appearances on best-dressed lists for her red-carpet appearances.