A well-known Indian film actor, producer, and former model, John Abraham is a well-known name in the industry. His birth date was 17 December 1972 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In the Indian film industry, John is best known for his work. John made his debut in the Bollywood film Jism in 2003. The actor played the role of Kabir in 2004 in the Bollywood film Dhoom. Here talking about John Abraham height, age, career, movies, weight, wife, net worth, family, and more.
John Abraham Bio Data:
|Real Name||Farhan Irani|
|Date of Birth||17 December 1972|
|Age||49 years old|
|Birth Place||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
John Abraham Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||January 3, 2014|
John Abraham Education:
|Qualification||B.A. in Economics, MBA|
|School||Bombay Scottish School|
|College||Jai Hind College, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai|
John Abraham Physical Stats:
|Height||In Centimeters: 183 cm|
In Meters: 1.83 m
In Feet & Inches: 6′
|Weight||In Kilograms: 94 kg |
In Pounds: 207 lbs
|Waist Size||36 inches|
|Chest Size||48 Inches|
|Bicep Size||18 inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
John AbrahamCareer & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actor; Model, Producer|
|Debut||Film: Jism (2003) |
Production: Vicky Donor (2012)
|Salary||Monthly Salary & Income: Rs 21 Lakhs +|
Yearly/Annual Income: Rs 2.3 Crore +
|Net Worth||$36 million|
John Abraham Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Biking and Gymming|
|Favorite Actor||Sylvester Stallone|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukherji|
|Favorite Food||Patra-ni-Macchi, Dal-Chawal, Kaju Katli, and Prawn Patia|
|Favorite Color||Blue, White|
John Abraham Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About John Abraham?
- Does John Abraham smoke? Ans: Not known.
- Does John Abraham drink alcohol? Ans: Not available.
- John Abraham made his acting debut in the Bollywood film Jism in 2003.
- His acting career began when he was cast in Pooja Bhatt’s successful drama film.
- The actor has received numerous awards, including the IIFA Best Actor Award and the IIFA Best Villain Award.
- His first commercial success of the decade was an ensemble comedy-drama, Garam Masala, released in 2005.
- His favorite foods are Mom’s homemade dishes, Dhansak, Patra-ni-Macchi, Dal-Chawal, Kaju Katli, and Prawn Pathia.
- His favorite place to visit in London.
- He has been dating Bipasha Basu for approximately nine years.
- His relationship with her began after the release of Jism in 2002.
- Bipasha and John were labeled as the super couple by the Indian media, while John kept a low profile regarding my personal life.
- He is one of the few well-educated celebrities in Bollywood.
- He has a bachelor’s degree in economics and a master’s degree in business administration from Mumbai.
- He was best friends with Hrithik Roshan, Uday Chopra, and Abhishek Bachchan, who attended the same school, Bombay Scottish School.
- He also declined parts in movies such as Kal Ho Na Ho, Guru, and his latest, Happy New Year.
- He has made a wise investment in JA Fitness.
- His own clothing line is called JA, and his own production company is called JA entertainment (proud producers of Vicky Donor and Madras Café).