Kristina Klebe is an American actress, director, producer, and writer. She was born in New York City in 1979 and raised in Germany, France, and Italy. Kristina began her acting career in theater, appearing at the Jean Cocteau Repertory Theater, the Underwood in New York City, and the Public Theater. She made her film debut in 2004’s “She Hate Me” and has since appeared in films such as “Hostel: Part II,” “30 Days of Night: Dark Days,” “Rob Zombie’s Halloween,” “Proxy,” and “Hellboy.”
She starred in and wrote the 2019 horror film “Two Witches.” Klebe is also a director and producer. She has directed several short films and music videos. She graduated from Dartmouth College and earned a master’s in Eugene O’Neill National Theater Institute. Klebe is a versatile actress who has appeared in various films, from horror to drama to comedy. Kristina is known for her strong performances and ability to bring various characters to life. Klebe is also a talented director and producer, passionate about telling stories that challenge and entertain audiences.
Kristina Klebe Bio Data:
|Real Name||Kristina Klebe|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1979|
|Birth Place||New York, New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Kristina Klebe Family & Personal Life:
Kristina Klebe Education:
Kristina Klebe Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 172.7 cm|
In Meters: 1.79 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’8″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 55 kg|
In Pounds: 123 lbs
|Waist Size||28 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
Kristina Klebe Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actress, Director, Producer|
|Debut||Film Debut: She Hate Me (2004)|
TV Show: St. Angela (2004)
|Net Worth||$1.9 Million|
Kristina Klebe Favourite Things:
|Hobbies||Acting, Horseback Riding|
|Favourite Color||Blue. Black|
Kristina Klebe Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kristina Klebe?
- Kristina Klebe was born on June 18, 1985, in New York City, USA.
- Kristina comes from a multicultural background, with her father being German and her mother being Sicilian.
- Klebe is fluent in German, Italian, and English.
- She attended Dartmouth College and studied Political Science and German.
- While at college, she performed in various theatrical productions and discovered her passion for acting.
- Klebe made her film debut in 2007 with the role of Lynda Van Der Klok in the horror film “Halloween.”
- Kristina is best known for her work in the horror genre, having appeared in several horror films such as “Chillerama” and “Proxy.”
- In addition to acting, Klebe has also worked as a producer on several projects, including the film “The Middle Distance.”
- She has collaborated with acclaimed director Rob Zombie on multiple occasions, appearing in his films “Halloween” and “The Lords of Salem.”
- Klebe has a background in dance and studied ballet for many years.
- Kristina has also worked as a model in various fashion campaigns and magazines.
- Klebe is an animal lover and is actively involved in animal welfare causes.
- Klebe has a passion for traveling and has visited numerous countries worldwide.
- Klebe is an avid reader and enjoys exploring different genres of literature.
- She supports women’s rights and has spoken about gender equality in the entertainment industry.
- Klebe is keenly interested in environmental issues and advocates for sustainable living.
- She has trained in various forms of martial arts, including Muay Thai and Krav Maga.
- Klebe is a skilled photographer and often captures beautiful moments during her travels.
- Kristina has a strong presence on social media and frequently interacts with her fans.
- Klebe continues to work in film and television, constantly challenging herself with diverse roles.