Malaika Arora is a famous Indian actress and model. Her experience in the entertainment industry is not limited to just being a part of the reality show India’s Got Talent. Malaika Arora’s loved ones refer to her as “Malla”. She is a gifted dancer, and her dance is a delight to the eye. Through her item songs in numerous films, she has captured the hearts of many people. She is one of Bollywood’s fittest actors and an enormous fitness enthusiast. Her most notable contributions to Hindi cinema are her all-around performances. The Dabangg film series was produced by Arbaaz Khan Productions, a company she co-founded with her former husband in 2008. The actress has starred in films such as Kaante (2002) and EMI (2008) as leading roles as part of her career as an actress. Here we talk about Malaika Arora age, net worth, family, career, height, weight, movies, lifestyle, husband, boyfriend, and biography.
Malaika Arora Bio Data:
|Real Name||Malaika Arora Khan|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1973|
|Birth Place||Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Malaika Arora Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||Married :12th December 1998|
Divorced: May 11, 2017
Malaika Arora Education:
|Qualification||Degree in Economics and a minor in|
|School||Swami Vivekanand School in Chembur,|
Mumbai, Holy Cross High School, Thane
|College||Jai Hind College, Churchgate, Mumbai|
Malaika Arora Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 1.61 cm|
In Meters: 1.6 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’3″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 53 kg|
In Pounds: 117 lbs
|Waist Size||27 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
|Eyes Color||Light Brown|
Malaika Arora Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actress, Dancer, Model, VJ, & television presenter|
|Salary||$1 Million +|
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
Malaika Arora Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Gardening, Jogging, Swimming, and Yoga|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Chunky Pandey, Rahul Khanna|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Helen|
|Favorite Food||Rice with Sambhar, Tea Cake, Fish Curry|
|Favorite Destination||Goa, Greece, Caribbean Island|
|Favorite Color||Black & Blue|
Malaika Arora Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Malaika Arora?
- Does Malaika Arora Khan smoke?: No
- After meeting her sweetheart, Arbaaz Khan, at a coffee advertisement shoot, they decided to get married.
- In 2007, Maxim Magazine named her as one of its Sexiest Women.
- Her modeling career began when she was 17 years old.
- Her Punjabi background led to her appearance in Malkit Singh’s Punjabi pop song, “Gur Naal Ishq Mitha.”
- Her parents separated when she was just 11 years old.
- Among her dance specializations are Ballet, Bharatanatyam, and Jazz Ballet.
- Her achievements were recognized in 2012 with the Taiwan Excellence celebrity endorser award.
- The Label Life is a lifestyle brand she runs with Bipasha Basu and Sussanne Khan.
- Her favorite fashion era is the 1980s.
- She graduated from Swami Vivekanand School in Chembur with secondary education.
- The principal of the school was her aunt Grace Polycarp.
- She appeared in several film items numbers in the 2000s.
- In the 1998 Bollywood film Dil Se, she performed the item song “Chaiyya Chaiyya.”
- Her most notable role was in the 2008 film EMI, a commercial failure.
- Her former husband, Arbaaz Khan, produced the song “Munni Badnaam Hui” in Dabangg, which featured her in the item song.
- In 2018, it was revealed that Malaika was dating actor Arjun Kapoor.
Comments are closed.