Matt Malloy is an American actor known for his versatile performances across various mediums, including film, television, and theater. While little information about his personal life is available, here’s a biography highlighting his career.
Matt Malloy was born on January 12, 1963, in Hamilton, New York, USA. He developed a passion for acting at a young age and decided to pursue it professionally. He attended the State University of New York at Purchase, where he honed his acting skills.
Malloy began his acting career in the 1980s, appearing in off-Broadway productions. Versatile performances, catching the attention of both critics and audiences alike. He showcased his skills in various stage productions, demonstrating his ability to tackle diverse roles.
Matt Malloy Bio Data:
|Real Name||Matthew Myles Malloy|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1963|
|Birth Place||Hamilton, New York, United States|
|Hometown||Hamilton, New York, United States|
Matt Malloy Family & Personal Life:
|Father||Edward Denis Malloy|
|Mother||Elizabeth Ann Bateman|
Matt Malloy Education:
|School||Burroughs High School|
|University||State University of New York, Purchase (BFA)|
Matt Malloy Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 163 cm|
In Meters: 1.63 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’6″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 72 kg|
In Pounds: 158 lbs
|Eyes Color||Light Blue|
Matt Malloy Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Film Debut: The Caine |
Mutiny Court-Martial (1988)
TV Show: Golden Years (1991)
|Net Worth||$15 million|
Matt Malloy Favourite Things:
Matt Malloy Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Matt Malloy?
- Matt Malloy is an American actor born in Hamilton, New York, on January 12, 1963.
- He is best known for his work in independent films and theater productions.
- Malloy attended the State University of New York at Purchase, where he studied acting.
- He made his feature film debut in the 1993 movie “In the Soup,” directed by Alexandre Rockwell.
- Malloy has a long association with filmmaker Alexander Payne, having appeared in several of his films, including “Election” (1999) and “The Descendants” (2011).
- He is a founding member of the Atlantic Theater Company in New York City and playwright David Mamet.
- Malloy has received critical acclaim for his stage performances, including his role in the Tony Award-winning play “Long Day’s Journey Into Night.”
- He has made guest appearances on popular TV shows such as “Law & Order” and “The Sopranos.”
- Malloy is known for his ability to portray various characters, from comedic to dramatic roles.
- He has collaborated with director Paul Thomas Anderson on multiple occasions, appearing in films like “Boogie Nights” (1997) and “Magnolia” (1999).
- Malloy is known for his improvisational skills, which he often incorporates into his performances.
- He has worked with renowned directors such as Steven Soderbergh, David O. Russell, and Wes Anderson.
- Malloy has a recurring role as Ron Cadwell on the TV series “Six Feet Under.”
- He has been nominated for various awards, including an Independent Spirit Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
- Malloy is a private person and prefers to keep his personal life out of the spotlight.
- He has a talent for accents and has demonstrated this in his performances in various films and TV shows.