Maya Kazan is an American actress. She was born in Los Angeles, California, on November 24, 1986. She is the daughter of screenwriters Nicholas Kazan and Robin Swicord and the granddaughter of director Elia Kazan and playwright Molly Kazan. Her sister is actress Zoe Kazan. Kazan began acting in the early 2000s, appearing in guest roles on television shows such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Without a Trace. She debuted her feature film in the 2007 drama The Savages, directed by Tamara Jenkins.
In 2010, Kazan had a breakout role in the HBO miniseries Mildred Pierce, for which she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series. Maya has since appeared in films such as Frances Ha (2012), The Big Short (2015), and The Goldfinch (2019). Kazan is a versatile actress who has appeared in various roles. She is known for her intelligence, wit, and charm and is a rising star in Hollywood.
Maya Kazan Bio Data:
|Real Name||Maya Kazan|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1986|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Maya Kazan Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||April 28, 2018|
Maya Kazan Education:
Maya Kazan Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 163 cm|
In Meters: 1.63
In Feet & Inches: 5’6″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 55 kg|
In Pounds: 123 lbs
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
Maya Kazan Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Christie Mae (2008)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Maya Kazan Favourite Things:
|Favourite Color||Blue, Black|
Maya Kazan Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maya Kazan?
- Maya Kazan is an American actress.
- She was born on February 2, 1986, in New York City.
- She is the daughter of actors Ethan Phillips and Martha Plimpton.
- She has two younger siblings, a brother named Noah and a sister named Anna.
- She attended the Juilliard School, where she studied acting.
- Maya made her professional acting debut in the 2007 film “The Savages.”
- She has since appeared in films such as “The Fighter,” “The Wolf of Wall Street,” and “The Big Short.”
- She has also had recurring roles on “Boardwalk Empire” and “The Americans.”
- She is a two-time Tony Award nominee for her roles in the plays “The Band’s Visit” and “Once on This Island.”
- She is married to actor Jake Lacy.
- They have a son named James.
- She is a member of the Actors’ Equity Association.
- She supports the non-profit organization Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
- She is a vegetarian.
- She is a fan of the New York Yankees.
- She is a graduate of the Dalton School.
- She is fluent in French.
- She is a talented singer and dancer.
- She is a passionate advocate for social justice.
- She is an inspiration to many young people.