Milena Govich is a talented American actress, director, and singer who has significantly impacted the entertainment industry. With her impressive range of skills and undeniable talent, she has gained recognition and admiration from audiences worldwide. In this article, we will delve into the life and career of Milena Govich, exploring her early years, rise to fame, notable works, and more. So, let’s take a closer look at the journey of this remarkable artist.
After graduation, Milena Govich set her sights on pursuing a career in acting. She moved to New York City, where she honed her skills by studying at the prestigious Juilliard School. At Juilliard, she focused on the Meisner technique, a renowned acting method that emphasizes truthful and spontaneous reactions. Govich’s talent and hard work paid off when she hit Broadway musical “Cabaret.” Her performance garnered critical acclaim, and began a successful career in the entertainment industry.
Milena Govich Bio Data:
|Date of Birth
|October 29, 1976
|Norman, Oklahoma, United States
|Norman, Oklahoma, United States
Milena Govich Family & Personal Life:
|David Cornue (m. 2003)
|Bruce Michael Govich
|Marilyn Green Govich
Milena Govich Education:
|Burroughs High School
|University of Central Oklahoma
Milena Govich Physical Stats & More:
|In Centimeters: 163 cm
In Meters: 1.63 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’6″
|In Kilograms: 55 kg
In Pounds: 123 lbs
Milena Govich Career & Net Worth:
|Actress, Director, Singer, Dancer
|Film Debut: Bad Behavior (2004)
TV Show: Law & Order (2005)
Milena Govich Favourite Things:
Milena Govich Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Milena Govich?
- Milena was born on October 29, 1976, in Norman, Oklahoma, United States.
- She is of Serbian and Scottish descent.
- Govich began her career as a professional ballet dancer and trained at the School of American Ballet in New York City.
- She performed with the New York City Ballet and the Pennsylvania Ballet before pursuing acting.
- Milena Govich made her television debut in 2004 with a guest role on the show “Conviction.”
- Milena gained widespread recognition as Detective Nina Cassady in the television series “Law & Order.”
- Govich is also an accomplished musician and plays the violin.
- She has performed with the Tulsa Philharmonic and the Oklahoma Symphony Orchestra.
- In addition to acting, Govich has directed and produced several short films.
- She made her directorial debut with the short film “Temporary” in 2009.
- Govich has appeared in numerous theater productions, including “The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World” and “Romeo and Juliet.”
- She has a black belt in Taekwondo and has trained in other martial arts disciplines.
- Govich has made guest appearances on popular TV shows such as “The Mentalist,” “Rescue Me,” and “Make It or Break It.”
- She portrayed the role of Jessica Rossi in the TV series “Finding Carter.”
- Govich has also appeared in films such as “A Novel Romance” and “Sordid Things.”
- She has won several awards for her work, including the Achievement Award for Acting from the Tulsa Office of Film, Music, Arts & Culture.
- Govich supports various charitable organizations, including the Trevor Project and Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
- She is fluent in Serbian and has used her language skills in some of her acting roles.
- Govich has a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Music from the University of Central Oklahoma.