Nandamuri Balakrishna, known as NBK and Balayyababu or simply Balakrishna, was born on 10 June 1960. His sixth brother is his father, N. T. Rama Rao, a Telugu movie actor who was also the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh from 1990 to 1994. When he was fourteen years old, he made his first appearance in the film industry with the film Tatamma Kala (1974). He has appeared in more than one hundred feature films in various roles. He has been recognized for the high level of his concepts, the high level of his artists, and the extraordinary dialogues he delivers. Here we talk about Nandamuri Balakrishna age, height, weight, family, career, net worth, wife, movies, and biography.
Nandamuri Balakrishna Bio Data:
|Real Name||Nandamuri Balakrishna|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1960|
Nandamuri Balakrishna Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||December 8, 1982|
|Wife||Smt Vasundhara Devi|
|Girlfriend||Smt Vasundhara Devi|
|Father||N. T. Rama Rao|
Kantamaneni Uma Maheswari
Nandamuri Balakrishna Education:
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree In Commerce|
|University||Nizam College, Hyde|
Nandamuri Balakrishna Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 174 cm |
In Meters: 1.74 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’8″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 74 kg|
In Pounds: 163 lbs
|Waist Size||34 Inches|
|Chest Size||41 Inches|
Nandamuri Balakrishna Career & net Worth:
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
Nandamuri Balakrishna Favorites Things:
|Favorite Food||Chicken Biryani|
|Favorite Destination||Delhi, Shimla, Dubai|
|Favorite Color||Green, Yellow|
Nandamuri Balakrishna Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nandamuri Balakrishna?
- Does Nandamuri Balakrishna smoke?: Yes
- Does Nandamuri Balakrishna drink alcohol?: Yes
- He is the son of Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao, a former actor and Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- As a child actor, he starred as Balakrishna in the Telugu film Pistolwali in 1972.
- He appeared in 1987 in the Telugu film Trimurtulu, directed by Murali Mohan Rao.
- His father founded the Telugu Desam Party, which he is an active member of.
- During his career, he has appeared in 13 double roles and one triple role in the Telugu film Adhinayakudu (2012).
- His presence at the 43rd International Film Festival of India made him the guest of honor.
- Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute in Hyderabad, India, is headed by him as their trust board chairman.
- His political career began in 2014 when he was elected M. L. A. to the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly from Hindupur.
- For his achievements in the film industry, he has been awarded numerous accolades, including the Nandi Awards, the CineMAA Awards, the Santosham Film Awards, the TSR – TV9 Film Awards, and the SIIMA Awards, among others.
- During the inaugural Edinburgh Festival of Indian Films and Documentaries, the film was screened.
- He has received three Nandi State Awards in the category of Best Actor for his performances in the films Narasimha Naidu (2001), Simha (2010), and Legend (2014).
- For his performance in Legend in 2014, he received the South Indian International Movie Award for Best Actor.
- A special honor was accorded to Balakrishna at the 43rd International Film Festival of India. Balakrishna runs the Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital and Research Center.
- The politician is an elected member of the Legislative Assembly of Hindupur in the state of Andhra Pradesh.