Bollywood legend Naseeruddin Shah is widely acclaimed for his roles in art and mainstream films. He was born on July 20, 1950, in Delhi, India. Shah graduated with a major in arts from Aligarh University. In 1973, he graduated from the National School of Drama and enrolled in the Television and Film Institute of India on the same day. Naseeruddin Shah is married to Ratna Pathak. The couple has one daughter, Heeba Manara Shah. His daughter and wife are also graduates of the National School of Drama. Here we talking about Naseeruddin Shah wife, age, career, net worth, movies, family, and biography.
Naseeruddin Shah Bio Data:
|Real Name||Naseeruddin Shah|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1950|
|Birth Place||Barabanki, India|
Naseeruddin Shah Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||July 24, 1982)|
|Wife||Ratna Pathak Shah|
|Father||Aley Mohammed Shah|
|Brothers||Zameer Uddin Shah|
Naseeruddin Shah Education:
|Qualification||Graduate in Arts|
|School||Trained At The National School|
|College||Anselm’s Ajmer And St Joseph’s College|
|University||Graduated In Arts From Aligarh |
Naseeruddin Shah Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 170 cm|
In Meters: 1.70 m
In Feet & Inches: 5′ 7”
|Weight||In Kg: 71 kg|
In Pounds: 157 lbs
|Waist Size||32 Inches|
|Chest Size||39 Inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
Naseeruddin Shah Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actor, Environmentalist, Director, Playback Singer|
|Salary||12 crore Per Year IND|
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
Naseeruddin Shah Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Playing Tennis, Reading|
|Favourite Actor||Mohanlal, Nedumudi Venu, |
Shammi Kapoor, Dara Singh,
|Favourite Actress||Rekha , Deepika Padukone,|
Kajol Devgan , Hema Malini
|Favourite Food||Brain Curry|
Naseeruddin Shah Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naseeruddin Shah?
- Naseeruddin Shah began acting in theatre plays at the age of fourteen.
- The Merchant of Venice and Shakespeare were his first theatrical productions.
- Naseeruddin Shah is the successor of Jan-Fishan Khan, a 19th-century warlord.
- They supported the British throughout the Indian Agitation of 1857.
- Naseeruddin did not give up his love for theatre even after he became a well-known superstar.
- He and his friends formed a theatre group titled “Motley Productions” in 1977.
- Naseeruddin Shah was the first choice to portray Mahatma Gandhi in the film Gandhi.
- He was, however, outperformed at auditions by Ben Kingsley, who eventually won the role.
- Naseeruddin has experienced continuous misfortune as more than 20 films featuring him have been put on hold.