Odessa A’zion is an American actress known for her work in television and film. She was born on October 23, 1999, in Los Angeles, California, USA. A’zion began acting young and has since appeared in various projects. One of A’zion’s notable roles is in the Netflix series “Grand Army,” where she played the character of Joey Del Marco. Here we talk about Odessa A’zion bio, career, net worth, family, age, height, weight, and more.
Student group at high school Brooklyn high school navigating social and political issues. A’zion’s performance in the series received praise for its authenticity and emotional depth. A’zion has also appeared in other television shows such as “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” “Andi Mack,” and “Fam.” Student group at high school featured in films like “Ladyworld” and “Let’s Scare Julie.”
Odessa A’zion Bio Data:
|Real Name||Odessa A’zion|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 2000|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Odessa A’zion Family & Personal Life:
|Father||Felix O. Adlon|
|Sisters||Valentine Rocky Adlon|
Odessa A’zion Education:
Odessa A’zion Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 163 cm|
In Meters: 1.63 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’6″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 55 kg|
In Pounds: 123 lbs
|Waist Size||24 Inches|
|Bra Size||32 Inches|
Odessa A’zion Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Film Debut: Conception (2011)|
TV Show: Better Things (2016)
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Odessa A’zion Favourite Things:
Odessa A’zion Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Odessa A’zion?
- Odessa A’zion was born in Los Angeles, California on April 27, 1999.
- Her full name is Odessa Adlon A’zion. She chose to use her middle name, Adlon, as her stage name.
- She comes from a family involved in the entertainment industry. Her mother, Pamela Adlon, is an actress and writer, and her father, Felix O. Adlon, is a filmmaker.
- Odessa has two younger siblings, both sisters named Gideon and Valentine.
- She made her acting debut in 2011 with a small role in the film “Conception.”
- Odessa gained recognition as Shannon Keating in the TV series “Nashville” (2012-2018).
- She has also appeared in other TV shows such as “And Then There Was You” (2013) and “Super Clyde” (2013).
- 2018 Odessa starred in the independent film “What About Love” alongside Sharon Stone and Andy Garcia.
- She portrayed the character of Lake in the 2019 drama film “Let’s Scare Julie to Death.”
- Odessa A’zion gained significant popularity for her role as Liv Baker in the Netflix series “Grand Army” (2020).
- She is known for her strong advocacy for social issues and has actively participated in protests and rallies.
- Odessa is an outspoken feminist and has used her platform to raise awareness about women’s rights and gender equality.
- She is an animal lover and has two pet dogs, Billy and Izzy.
- Odessa is passionate about music and enjoys singing and playing the guitar in her free time.
- She has collaborated with several indie musicians and has contributed vocals to their songs.
- Odessa is multilingual and can speak English, Spanish, and French fluently.
- Odessa loves to travel and has visited various countries worldwide, including France, Italy, and Japan.