Rahat Fateh Ali Khan was born in Faisalabad, a city in Punjab, Pakistan, on 9th December 1974. He is a Pakistani musician, Qawwali artist, and performer of the devotional music of Muslim Sufis. Rahat is one of Pakistan’s biggest and most successful singers and one of the highest-paid. He has been credited with many songs in Indian films as a singer. The fact that he has made his name in Pakistan and India shows that he has made a genuine impact on the country. Here we talk about Rahat Fateh Ali Khan wife, age, height, career, net worth, family, children, and biography.
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Bio Data:
|Name||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan|
|Date of Birth||9 December 1973|
|Age||49 years old|
|Birthplace||Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Hometown||Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Education:
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Education & More:
|Weight (in Pound)||198 lbs|
|Weight (in KG)||90 kg|
|Height (in Meter)||1.62 m|
|Height (in Feet)||5 feet 3 inches|
|Chest Size||44 inches|
|Bicep Size||13 inches|
|Waist Size||38 inches|
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Family & Personal Life:
|Father||Farrukh Ali Khan|
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Career & Net worth:
|Net Worth||$1 Million to $5 Million|
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Favorite Things:
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rahat Fateh Ali Khan?
- Does Rahat Fateh Ali Khan smoke? Yes
- Does Rahat Fateh Ali Khan drink alcohol? Unknown
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is the nephew of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is famous as a playback singer in Bollywood and the Pakistan film Industry.
- He was born into a Punjabi family of Qawwals and classical singers.
- He displayed an adoration for music from a young age.
- Rahat was trained by his uncle Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, in singing Qawwali.
- When he was 9 years old, he performed publicly for the first time.
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Judged the show Chhote Ustaad alongside Sonu Nigam.
- He has appeared in four seasons of the Pakistani musical show Coke Studio.