Rajpal Yadav is an Indian actor and comedian who has appeared in numerous Bollywood films. He was born on March 16, 1971, in Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. Yadav began his acting career in the late 1990s, debuting in the film “Dil Kya Kare” in 1999. Yadav has appeared in various Hindi-language films, including “Mujhse Shaadi Karogi,” “Bhool Bhulaiyaa,” “Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon,” and “Chup Chup Ke.” He is also known for his comedic roles, including his portrayal of Babu Bhaiya in the film “Hera Pheri” and its sequel, “Phir Hera Pheri.” Yadav has also appeared in television shows and on stage. He has won several awards for his acting, including the IIFA Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role for his work in “Mujhse Shaadi Karogi.” Yadav is also known for his philanthropic work and has been involved in various charitable initiatives over the years. Here we talk about Rajpal Yadav height, weight, net worth, family, career, bio, age, wife, lifestyle, and more.
Rajpal Yadav Bio Data:
|Real Name||Rajpal Naurang Yadav|
|Date of Birth||16th March 1971|
|Birth Place||Kundra, Shahjahanpur, Uttarpradesh, India|
|Hometown||Kundra, Shahjahanpur, Uttarpradesh, India|
Rajpal Yadav Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||June 10, 2003|
Rajpal Yadav Education:
|School||National School of Drama, New Delhi, India|
|College||Bhartendu Academy of Dramatic Arts, Lucknow, India|
Rajpal Yadav Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 161 cm|
In Meters: 16.1 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’3″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 85 kg|
In Pounds: 128 lbs
|Waist Size||38 Inches|
|Chest Size||28 Inches|
Rajpal Yadav Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Politician|
|Debut||Dil Kya Kare (1999)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
Rajpal Yadav Favorites Things:
|Favorite Actor||Charlie Chaplin|
|Favorite Destination||Goa, London|
|Favorite Color||Black, Blue|
Rajpal Yadav Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajpal Yadav?
- Rajpal Yadav was born on March 16, 1971, in Uttar Pradesh, India.
- He started his acting career in 1997 with the film “Dil Kya Kare.”
- Yadav is known for his versatile acting skills and has played a wide range of roles in his career.
- He has acted in over 200 films in Hindi, Telugu, and other regional languages.
- Yadav’s breakthrough role came in the 2001 film “Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai.”
- He has won several awards for his performances, including the Screen Award for Best Comedian in 2006.
- Yadav has also worked in Hollywood films, including “Bhopal: A Prayer for Rain” and “Love in Nepal.”
- He is a trained classical dancer and has performed in various dance shows.
- Yadav is also a writer and has written the screenplay for the film “Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh.”
- He has worked with some of the biggest names in Bollywood, including Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Akshay Kumar.
- Yadav has also worked in television shows, including “Comedy Circus” and “Bhavnao Ko Samjho.”
- He has been part of successful comedy films like “Hungama,” “Chup Chup Ke,” and “Bhool Bhulaiyaa.”
- Yadav has also appeared in serious roles in films like “Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon” and “School.”
- He has a degree in Bachelor of Arts from Bhartendu Academy of Dramatic Arts in Lucknow.
- Yadav also worked as a casting director before starting his acting career.
- He is a huge fan of Charlie Chaplin and has often cited him as his inspiration.
- Yadav has faced legal troubles in the past and was sentenced to three months in jail for not repaying a loan.
- He is married to Radha Yadav, who is also an actress and a costume designer.
- Yadav is also a social activist and has been associated with various NGOs working for the welfare of children.
- He is also a motivational speaker and has given talks on various platforms.
Tiger Shroff Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Affairs & More
Aamir Khan Height, Weight, Age, Family, Wife, Net Worth & Bio
Sunny Deol Height, Weight Age, Family, Affairs, Wife, Career, Bio
Comments are closed.