Ram Charan Teja was born on 27th March 1985. He is an actor, entrepreneur, and producer who primarily works in Telugu movies as an actor, entrepreneur, and producer. He is one of the most highly-paid actors. He belongs to one of the most prestigious fraternities among South Indian actors. There have been several awards bestowed on him over the years. He has won two Nandi Awards and three Filmfare Awards. Based on the popularity and income of the actor, he was also included in the Forbes Celebrity list based on his fame and wealth. Here we talk about Ram Charan height, age, career, family, weight, net worth, wife, and biography.
Ram Charan Bio Data:
|Real Name||Konidela Ram Charan Tej|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1985|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Ram Charan Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||June 14, 2012|
Ram Charan Education:
|School||Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan School, Chennai|
Ram Charan Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 174 cm|
In Meters: 1.74 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’ 8.5”
|Weight||In Kilograms: 75 kg|
In Pounds: 165 lbs
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Chest Size||42 Inches|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Ram Charan Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actor, Producer, and Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Ram Charan Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Cooking, Reading, and Horse Riding|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Destination||New Zealand and London|
Ram Charan Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ram Charan?
- Does Ram Charan smoke?: Yes
- Does Ram Charan drink alcohol?: Yes
- The first Telugu film Ram Charan released was Chirutha, but his next movie, “Magadheera,” was one of the year’s biggest hits and ran in a cinema for 757 straight days!
- His father, Chiranjeevi, one of the most prolific Telugu actors, and his grandfather Allu Rama Lingaiah, a comedian and freedom fighter, come from film-making backgrounds.
- His childhood friend is the actor Rana Daggubati.
- Pawan Kalyan, one of the most famous actors in the country, is his uncle, while Allu Arjun is his cousin.
- He wanted to pursue a career as an automobile engineer before he started acting.
- The actor learned acting skills by taking acting classes in Mumbai from the renowned actor Kishore Namit.
- His father, Chiranjeevi, does ad commercials for Pepsi, while his son Ram Charan does them for Thumps Up.
- “Turbo Megha Airways” is a business he is involved in that is associated with airlines.
- Ram Charan Hyderabad Polo Riding Club is one of the polo teams owned by Mr. Ram Charan in Hyderabad.
- He is married to Upasana Kamineni, who oversees Apollo Charity as Vice Chair and has been the chief editor of B Positive magazine for several years.
- He has always been a fan of Amitabh Bachchan and wanted to share screen space with him since his father, Chiranjeevi, had a huge fandom.
- In an ironic twist, his son could also work on Amitabh’s remake of Zanjeer, which his family produced.