Ranveer Singh is a rising star in the Indian movie industry, primarily in Bollywood films. He has received numerous awards, including two Filmfare awards, and is considered one of the highest-paid actors in the country. He was born on July 6, 1985, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His family consists of Sindhi members. Ritika Bhavnani is his elder sister. His maternal cousins are actress Sonam Kapoor and producer Rhea Kapoor, daughters of Anil Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor. It’s all about Ranveer Singh age, career, family, net worth, height, weight, movies, wife, lifestyle, and biography.
Ranveer Singh Bio Data:
|Real Name||Ranveer Singh Bhavnani|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1985|
|Birth Place||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
Ranveer Singh Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||November 14, 2018|
|Wife|| Deepika Padukone |
|Girlfriend||Deepika Padukone |
|Father|| Jagjit Singh Bhavnani|
|Mother|| Anju Singh Bhavnani|
Ranveer Singh Education:
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|School||Learners’ Academy, Mumbai|
|College|| H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
Indiana University, Bloomington, USA
Ranveer Singh Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 178 cm|
In Meters: 1.78 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’10”
|Weight||In Kilograms: 75 kg|
In Pounds: 165 lbs
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
Ranveer Singh Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Band Baaja Baaraat (2010)|
|Salary||2 Crore +|
|Net Worth||$44 Million|
Ranveer Singh Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Collecting Shoes & Hats, Playing and Watching Football, Playing Video Games|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan and Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Scarlett Johansson, and Megan Fox|
|Favorite Food||Chocolates, Cheese, Besan Laddoo, Mutton Curry, and Chinese Cuisine|
|Favorite Color||Red & White|
Ranveer Singh Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ranveer Singh?
- Does Ranveer Singh smoke?: No
- Does Ranveer Singh drink alcohol?: Yes
- As a member of a Sindhi family who immigrated during Partition to Mumbai, Ranveer belongs to a Sindhi family.
- He is the maternal cousin of Sonam Kapoor, Rhea Kapoor, and Harshvardhan Kapoor, the children of Anil Kapoor.
- He always dreamed of becoming an actor, as he participated in debates, plays, etc., throughout his schooling.
- Previously, he was a copywriter for advertising agencies such as O&M and JWT.
- Since he did not want to sound like a celebrity, he dropped his last name from his screen name after joining the film industry.
- The rumor was spread after the release of Band Baja Baraat that his father had paid the filmmakers a whopping amount of ten crores.
- He denied the rumor by saying that it was “bullshit!”. In those days, my father was experiencing a complicated financial situation.
- He did not pay any money to anyone. All of these statements are rumors.”
- His career would have been in writing or DJing if he were not an actor.
- Ranveer Singh is the first Bollywood actor to cross the $100 million mark with his fourth film.
- A role in Bombay Velvet was initially offered to him, but due to the lack of available dates, the part went to Ranbir Kapoor instead.
- His right shoulder was torn while doing a stunt on top of a building in Bajirao Mastani, which required surgery in Jaipur.
- His preparation for his role in Bajirao Mastani required him to move out of his house and to cut himself off from the outside world by not using television, telephones, or the Internet.
- He is not only an actor but also an excellent rapper.
- There is an image of Ranveer as a temperamental and drama-loving person.
- He is estimated to own more than 200 pairs of shoes and 100 hats.
- His habit is to wash his hands with soap and sanitizer repeatedly.
- The couple had been engaged for four years before they tied the knot in November 2018.