Rashmika Mandanna is an Indian Kannada model and actress. Rashmika began modeling in the year 2014. She won the Clean & Clear Fresh Face of India title the same year and was appointed as one of the brand ambassadors of Clean & Clear the following year. She then became the TVC in Lamode Bangalore’s top model hunt in 2015 and won the title of TVC. The pictures she took at the competition impressed the filmmakers of Kirik Party, who cast her as the female lead in the film early in 2016 after seeing her pictures in the competition. As a model, she began her career at a young age. Here we talk about Rashmika Mandanna age, height, career, boyfriend, net worth, family, husband, movies, and biography.
Rashmika Mandanna Bio Data:
|Real Name||Rashmika Mandanna|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1996|
Rashmika Mandanna Family & Personal Life:
Rashmika Mandanna Education:
|School||Coorg Public School (COPS)|
Rashmika Mandanna Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 168 cm|
In Meters: 1.68 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’6″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 54 kg|
In Pounds: 119 lbs
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
Rashmika Mandanna Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actor, Model, YouTuber|
|Debut||Kirik Party (2016)|
|Salary||Rs. 5 Crore|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
Rashmika Mandanna Favourite Things:
|Favorite Actor||Ranveer Singh, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Sridevi, Emma Watson|
|Favorite Food||Chocolate, Chicken|
Rashmika Mandanna Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rashmika Mandanna?
- She was born in Virajpet (Virajapete), Kodagu, Karnataka, into a middle-class family.
- As a child, she showed a strong interest in acting.
- She won the Fresh Face competition in 2014 and became a Clean & Clear brand ambassador.
- In the following years, Rashmika Mandanna took on modeling assignments due to being named Fresh Face 2014 winner by Clean & Clear.
- The makers of the film “Kirik Party” offered Rashmika a lead role after she participated in Lamode Bangalore’s top model hunt in 2016.
- Rakshit Shetty (actor) became the love of Mandanna’s life on the sets of her film “Kirik Party.”.
- During a private ceremony in Virajpet, the couple became engaged.
- According to the couple, compatibility issues led to the termination of their engagement in September 2018.
- Her Telugu film debut was in 2018 with the romantic drama “Chalo,” which followed two highly successful films, “Anjani Putra” and “Chamak.”
- In the same year, Rashmika appeared as a leading actress in the romantic comedy “Geetha Govindam.”
- It is a record breaker in Telugu Cinema history. Rashmika was nominated for a Bangalore Times list entitled “30 Most Desirable Women” in 2017.
- She had her debut Tamil film “Sultan” released in 2020.
- As one of the few actresses in Tollywood who has entered the Rs. 100 crore club in a short period, Rashmika Mandanna topped the Bangalore Times list of the 30 Most Desirable Women of 2017.
- Also, she earns a high salary in Telugu and Kannada films.
- Search engine giant Google has recognized her status as the “National Crush of India” for 2020.
- After receiving rave reviews for her latest film Pushpa The Rise, she took to social media to discuss the darker side of acting.
- Her Instagram stories explained the pain she endured to keep it hairless.
- The city of London is Rashmika’s favorite travel destination.
- Her favorite color is pink as well.
- In 2018, Rashmika was nominated for her first Filmfare Best Actress award for the Kannada film Chamak.