Robert De Niro is a highly acclaimed American actor, producer, and director, known for his versatile performances and contributions to the film industry.
Robert De Niro Bio Data:
|Real Name||Robert De Niro|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 1943|
|Birth Place||Greenwich Village, New York City|
|Hometown||Manhattan, New York City|
Robert De Niro, born on August 17, 1943, in New York City, is a highly acclaime American actor, producer, and director. Rising to prominence in the 1970s, De Niro’s early career was marke by intense and method-driven performances in films. Like “Mean Streets” and “Taxi Driver,” directed by Martin Scorsese. His collaboration with Scorsese continued with iconic movies like “Raging Bull” and “Goodfellas.” De Niro’s remarkable filmography includes standout roles in “The Godfather Part II,” Beyond acting. So he ventured into directing and co-founded the Tribeca Film Festival. Known for his privacy and dedication to his craft. So De Niro’s indelible contributions have solidified his status as one of Hollywood’s greatest actors.
Robert De Niro Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||19 June 1997|
|Father||Robert De Niro Sr|
|Daughter||Drena De Niro|
|Son||Julian and Aaron|
Robert De Niro’s family is a blend of relationships and artistic heritage. Born to accomplished parents, his father Robert De Niro Sr. was a renowned painter and sculptor. So while his mother Virginia Admiral was a notable abstract expressionist painter and poet. De Niro himself has been married twice and has six children from various relationships. His children include Raphael, twin sons Julian and Aaron, twin sons Elliott and Julian, and a daughter named Helen Grace. His personal life, marked by marriages, partnerships, and children, adds layers to his identity beyond his prolific acting career.
Robert De Niro Physical Stats & More:
in centimeters- 175 cm in meters- 1.75 m in Feet Inches- 5’9″
|Weight||in Kilograms-75 kg in Pounds- 175 lbs|
|Waist Size||22 Inches|
|Bra Size||32 Inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Robert De Niro ?
- Early Aspirations: Before pursuing a career in acting, De Niro briefly considered becoming a priest.
- Method Acting Dedication: Known for his dedication to method acting, De Niro gained a reputation for immersing himself in roles. For his role as Jake LaMotta in “Raging Bull,” he gained about 60 pounds and trained intensively to accurately portray the boxer’s physical transformation.
- Taxi Driver’s Jodie Foster: De Niro starred alongside a young Jodie Foster in “Taxi Driver.” Foster’s performance as a child prostitute was praised, and their on-screen dynamic was memorable.
- Italian Citizenship: De Niro has dual citizenship—both American and Italian. He obtained Italian citizenship through his paternal grandparents, who were Italian immigrants.
- Tribeca Film Festival: Along with co-founder Jane Rosenthal, De Niro established the Tribeca Film. Festival in 2002 as a response to the September 11 attacks in New York City. The festival aimed to revitalize Lower Manhattan and celebrate the arts.
- Diverse Directing: In addition to his acting career, De Niro has directed several films. He made his directorial debut with “A Bronx Tale” in 1993 and went on to direct movies like. So”The Good Shepherd” (2006) and “The Irishman” (2019).
- Shared Birthday: De Niro shares his birthday, August 17th, with another acclaimed actor, Sean Penn.
- Triathlon Finisher: De Niro completed a sprint-distance triathlon (consisting of swimming, biking, and running) in 2010, showcasing his commitment to staying active.
- Ancestral Connections: Beyond Italy, De Niro’s paternal great-grandparents were from Ferruz zano, a town in Calabria, Italy. He has maintained a strong connection to his Italian heritage.
- A Musical Stint: In the early 2000s, De Niro briefly explored a music career and released a couple of albums, collaborating with artists like Wyclef Jean.