Roma Maffia is an American actress known for her versatile performances in film, television, and theater. Born on May 31, 1958, in Manhattan, New York City, Maffia has established herself as a respected and talented performer with a career spanning several decades. Maffia attended the prestigious High School of Performing Arts in New York City, where she honed her acting skills. It’s all about Roma Maffia height, net worth, family, career, age, and biography.
She later pursued her passion for theater and joined various theater companies, showcasing her talent in productions like “Death and the Maiden” and “A Streetcar Named Desire.” In the late 1980s, Maffia transitioned to on-screen roles, debuting her film in the crime drama “Feds” (1988). Her breakthrough came in 1990 when she portrayed Liz Cruz, a lesbian surgeon, in the critically acclaimed medical drama series “Nip/Tuck.” Her portrayal of Liz Cruz garnered praise for its authenticity and earned her a dedicated fan base.
Roma Maffia Bio Data:
|Real Name||Roma Maffia|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1958|
|Birth Place||New York, New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Roma Maffia Family & Personal Life:
Roma Maffia Education:
Roma Maffia Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 178 cm|
In Meters: 1.78 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’8″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 65 kg|
In Pounds: 145 lbs
|Waist Size||28 Inches|
|Bra Size||36 Inches|
Roma Maffia Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Film Debut: Smithereens (1982)|
TV Show: The Equalizer (1985–86)
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Roma Maffia Favourite Things:
|Favourite Color||Blue, Black|
Roma Maffia Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Roma Maffia?
- Roma Maffia was born on May 31, 1958, in Manhattan, New York City.
- Her full name is Roma Marie Maffia.
- She is of Italian and German descent.
- Maffia attended the University of Pennsylvania, where she studied political science.
- Before pursuing a career in acting, she worked as a social worker.
- Maffia made her on-screen debut in the 1982 film “Smithereens.”
- Roma Maffia is best known for her role as Dr. Liz Cruz on the TV series “Nip/Tuck,” which she portrayed from 2003 to 2010.
- Maffia has appeared in numerous television shows, including “Law & Order,” “ER,” “Grey’s Anatomy,” and “The Good Wife.”
- Television work, she has also appeared in films such as “Disclosure” and “Double Jeopardy.”
- Maffia has received critical acclaim for her performances in various stage plays, including “The Vagina Monologues” and “Top Girls.”
- She advocates for LGBTQ+ rights and has been involved with organizations like GLAAD.
- Maffia has also been involved in charitable work.
- She is fluent in Italian and has occasionally used her language skills in her acting roles.
- Maffia has been nominated for several awards, including the NAACP Image Award and the Satellite Award.
- She is private and prefers to keep her personal life out of the public eye.
- Maffia has a strong interest in photography.
- Roma has a black belt in martial arts and has incorporated her training into some of her roles.
- Maffia is an animal lover and has supported animal welfare organizations.
- Roma has worked with renowned directors such as Steven Spielberg, Barry Levinson, and Oliver Stone.
- Maffia continues to be active in the entertainment industry, taking on various film, television, and theater projects.
Leslie Silva Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Family, Career, Bio & More
Comments are closed.