The Indian actor and television presenter Samir Kochhar is best known for hosting Extraaa Innings T20, the pre-match show of the Indian Premier League. Kochhar appeared in the film Zeher, directed by Mohit Suri, in 2005. As well to Mango Dreams (2016), a drama film directed by John Upchurch, he has also appeared in several other films. He became famous after his videos became viral on social media. His YouTube and Instagram accounts also contain videos. Here we talking about Samir Kochhar age, height, net worth, weight, career, movies, wife, family, and biography.
Samir Kochhar Bio Data:
|Real Name||Samir Kochhar|
|Date of Birth||May 23, 1980|
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
Samir Kochhar Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||January 9, 2010|
Samir Kochhar Education:
|School||J D Tytler School, Delhi|
Samir Kochhar Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 180 cm |
In Meters: 1.80 m
In Feet & Inches:5’11”
|Weight||In Kilograms: 74 Kg|
In Pounds: 163 lbs
|Waist Size||33 Inches|
|Chest Size||40 Inches|
Samir Kochhar Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actor, Model, Television Presenter|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Samir Kochha Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Travelling, Photography. Birthplace|
|Favourite Food||Butter Chicken, Dal Makhni, Paratha|
|Favourite Destination||Brazil, Australia, Germany, Kenya, Bora Bora|
|Favourite Color||Black, White, Blue|
Samir Kochhar Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Samir Kochhar?
- Does Samir Kochhar Smoke? Not Known
- Does Samir Kochhar Drink Alcohol? Not Known
- He was born and raised in New Delhi, India.
- He is a member of a Hindu family.
- He is known for hosting Extraaa Innings T20, the pre-match show for the Indian Premier League.
- He began his career as an anchor with Doordarshan’s AIDS awareness program Haath Se Haath Mila in 2003.
- His Bollywood debut was made with the film Valentine’s Days in the same year.
- During his television debut, he featured on Zoom Channel’s show Dangerous, a sex talk show.
- His television appearances include Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, which airs on Sony TV.
- He is a member of the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) and represents Mumbai.
- Mohit Suri’s film Zeher was released in 2005, in which he played the role of Sean Verghese.
- His role in the 2006 film Bold was that of Prem.
- He also played the role of Bashir in the Bollywood film Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga, released in the same year.
- His most notable role was that of ACP Shekhar Malhotra in the film Jannat, which was released in 2008.
- His first Telugu film appearance was in Chintakayala Ravi in the same year.
- A British film titled The Mole was also released in 2008.
- He appeared in the 2010 movie Hide & Seek as Abhimanyu Jaiswal.
- He also appeared in the action film Chase as Inspector Siddharth.
- He played the role of Rashid in the 2012 film Dangerous Ishq.