Sarah Habel is an American actress best known for her work in film and television. She was born on July 30, 1982, in Michigan, United States. Habel attended Michigan State University, where she studied theater.
Habel made her television debut in 2007 with a guest appearance on “The Handler.” Sarah gained recognition as Daphne Glover in the critically acclaimed “Cold Case” series 2008. This performance helped establish her as a talented actress in the industry. Here we talk about Sarah Habel height, net worth, family, career, age, weight, lifestyle, and more.
In 2010, Habel made her film debut in the horror movie “The Ward,” directed by John Carpenter. She then appeared in the thriller “Hostel: Part III” in 2011. Habel’s notable film credits also include “Whip It” (2009), “American Virgin” (2009), and “Atomica” (2017). On the television front, Habel has appeared in various shows, including “CSI: Miami,” “Life,” and “Rush.” However, she gained significant popularity for her role as Chloe Price in the MTV series “Underemployed” (2012). She also portrayed the character of Karen Browning in the science fiction series “Riverdale” (2017) and had a recurring role as Daphne Glover in the medical drama “River” (2015-2017).
Sarah Habel Bio Data:
|Real Name||Sarah Evelyn Habel|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1982|
|Birth Place||Michigan, United States|
|Hometown||Michigan, United States|
Sarah Habel Family & Personal Life:
Sarah Habel Education:
|University||Michigan State University|
Sarah Habel Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 169 cm|
In Meters: 1.69 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’6″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 49 kg |
In Pounds: 108 lbs
|Waist Size||24 Inches|
|Bra Size||32 Inches|
Sarah Habel Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Film Debut: The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations (2009)|
TV Show: The Beast (2009)
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Sarah Habel Favourite Things:
Sarah Habel Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sarah Habel?
- Sarah Habel was born in Michigan, United States, on July 30, 1982.
- Sarah attended Michigan State University and earned a degree in Theater.
- Sarah made her acting debut in the 2007 film “The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations.”
- Habel gained recognition as Daphne Glover in the television series “Underemployed” (2012).
- Habel starred as Chloe Van Heusen in the Disney Channel series “Wizards of Waverly Place” (2009-2012).
- 2013 she appeared in the science fiction film “Hostel: Part III.”
- Sarah Habel is passionate about photography and often shares her work on social media.
- She played Amanda in the 2013 comedy film “Whip It.”
- Habel has made guest appearances in popular TV shows like “Rush,” “CSI: Miami,” and “Cold Case.”
- She portrayed Laura in the horror film “Viral” (2016), which follows the outbreak of a deadly virus.
- She has worked in the Theater and has performed in productions such as “As You Like It” and “The Taming of the Shrew.”
- Habel played Shelby Miller in the anthology series “American Horror Story: Roanoke” (2016).
- Sarah enjoys outdoor activities like hiking and camping in her free time.
- In 2019, Habel appeared in the drama film “At the Edge of Time.”
- She is skilled in archery and has practiced the sport for several years.
- Habel played Irene Shaw in the science fiction thriller “Atomica” (2017).
- She has a pet dog named Milo, whom she often features on her social media accounts.
- In 2020, Habel appeared in “Riverdale” drama, portraying Ms. Appleyard.