Shahid Kapoor is a renowned Indian actor and dancer known for his roles in Bollywood films. He was born in New Delhi, India, on February 25, 1981, to actors Pankaj Kapur and Neelima Azeem. Shahid began his acting career as a child actor in the 1988 film “Tu Chor Main Sipahi.” He made his Bollywood debut as a lead actor in the 2003 film “Ishq Vishk,” which was nominated for a Filmfare Award. Shahid is a trained dancer and has won several awards for his dance performances in films. He is also a trained singer and has lent his voice to several songs in his films. Here we talk about Shahid Kapoor height, weight, age, career, net worth, family, wife, children, and biography.
Shahid Kapoor Bio Data:
|Real Name||Shahid Kapoor|
|Nickname||Dodo, Sasha, Shak|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1981|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Shahid Kapoor Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||July 7, 2015|
|Ex-girlfriend||Priyanka Chopra |
|Father||Pankaj Kapoor |
|Mother||Neelima Azeem |
Supriya Pathak (Step-mother)
|Brothers||Ishaan Khattar (half-brother)|
Shahid Kapoor Education:
|School||Gyan Bharati, Delhi (upto 4th class)Rajhans Vidyalaya, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
Shahid Kapoor Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 174 cm|
In Meters: 1.74 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’8″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 70 kg|
In Pounds: 154 lbs
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Chest Size||42 Inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
Shahid Kapoor Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actor, Model, Dancer|
|Debut||Ishq Vishq (2003)|
|Net Worth||$38 million|
Shahid Kapoor Favorites Things:
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Pankaj Kapur, Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Scarlett Johansson, Julia Roberts|
|Favorite Food||Home Cooked Food, Rajma Chawal, Roti Dal and Curd Rice|
|Favorite Destination||Europe, Paris, Bali, Goa|
Shahid Kapoor Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shahid Kapoor?
- Shahid Kapoor was born in New Delhi, India, on February 25, 1981.
- He is the son of actors Pankaj Kapur and Neelima Azeem.
- Shahid began his acting career as a child actor in the 1988 film “Tu Chor Main Sipahi.”
- He made his Bollywood debut as a lead actor in the 2003 film “Ishq Vishk,” which received him a Filmfare Award.
- Shahid is a trained dancer and has won several awards for his dance performances in films.
- He is also a trained singer and has lent his voice to several songs in his films.
- In addition to acting, Shahid is also part owner of an IPL baseball team, Mumbai Indians.
- He has a younger brother, Ishaan Khatter, who is also an actor.
- Shahid has a daughter named Misha with his wife, Mira Rajput.
- He is a vegetarian and has spoken about his love for yoga and meditation.
- Shahid is known for his dedication to fitness and has a strict fitness regime.
- He was honored with the Hottest Vegetarian award by PETA India in 2015.
- Shahid is a big fan of American singer Michael Jackson and has cited him as a significant influence on his dance style.
- He has also expressed his love for Indian classical music and is a trained classical singer.
- Shahid is known for his roles in films such as “Jab We Met,” “Kaminey,” “Haider,” “Padmaavat,” and “Kabir Singh.”
- His performances have earned him several awards, including three Filmfare Awards.
- Shahid is also a brand ambassador for several Indian and international brands.
- His charitable work includes supporting several causes, including education and healthcare for underprivileged children.
- Shahid has been honored with several awards for his contributions to the Indian film industry, including the Padma Shri, India’s fourth-highest civilian award, in 2018.
- In 2021, the French government honored him with the prestigious Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters for his contributions to Indian cinema.