Shruti Haasan was born in Chennai, India, on 28 January 1986. Shruti Haasan is a famous Indian actress. Her father is called Kamal Haasan as Ayyangar, and her mother Sarika is half Rajput and half Maharashtrian. Akshara Haasan is the younger sister of Shruti Haasan, raising an Indian actress, screenwriter, and assistant director, who works in the Indian and Tamil film industry. Here we talking about Shruti Haasan age, height, weight, family, career, movies, boyfriend, affairs, net worth, and biography.
Shruti Haasan Bio Data:
|Name||Shruti Rajalakshmi Haasan|
|Date of Birth||28 January 1986|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil, Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil, Nadu, India|
Shruti Hasasan Education:
|School||Abacus Montessori School, Chennai|
|College||St. Andrew’s College, Mumbai|
Shruti Haasan Physical Statistics & More:
|Weight (in Pound)||119 lbs|
|Weight (in KG)||54 kg|
|Height (in Meter)||1.70 m|
|Height (in Feet)||5 feet 7 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 B|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Waist Size||27 Inches|
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Shruti Haasan Family & Personal Life:
|Dating||Santanu Hazarika |
Naga Chaitanya (Actor)
Suresh Raina (Cricketer)
Micheal Corsale (Artist)
|Father||Kamal Haasan (Actor & Politician)|
|Mother||Sarika Thakur (Actress)|
|Sister||Akhara Haasan (Actress)|
Shruti Haasan Career & Net worth:
|Profession||Actress and Singer|
|Debut Movies||Hindi Film (Child Actor): Hey Ram (2000)|
Hindi Film (Lead Actor): Luck (2009)
Telugu Film: Anaganaga O Dheerudu (2011)
Tamil Film: 7aum Arivu (2011)
|Salary||1-2 crore per film|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Shruti Haasan Favorite Things:
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan , Ram Charan|
|Favorite Actress||Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Food||Japanese Food, Sambar Saadam, Masala Dosa, Jalebi, Ice-cream|
|Favorite Color||Black, Grey, Red|
|Favorite Hobby||Dancing, Singing, Reading, Writing|
|Favorite Destination||Seychelles, Los Angeles, Goa|
Shruti Haasan Social Media:
She has appeared in many Telugu, Hindi, and Tamil films. As a child actress, she appeared in her father’s photo program “Hey Ram.” In 2009, she debuted in her role in the Hindi movie “Happiness” Later. She grew up in various Telugu films such as Ohio My Friend, Anaganaga O Dheerudu, Race Gurram, Gabbar Singh, and many other movies. She also participated in various Hindi hit movies. Haasan applied his previous career as a musician and later changed to acting. She sang her first debut when she needed it for six years. While studying at school, he signed his debut in the popular Hindi movie “Chachi 420,” directed by his father.
She sang the multilingual version of the title motif with her father in Tamil and Hindi, her next song in the movie “Hey Ram.” Shruti is wonderfully versatile because she also tried her luck with modeling. She appeared in Frappe Magazine in September 2007. “Luck” is an account debut film industry in Hindi with the participation of actor Imran Khan. Later she went to Tamil and Telugu movies. Shruti was also elected as the ambassador of Thespian, a company dealing with electric means. According to the latest reports, Shruti meets Hollywood actor Michael Corsale. They met as famous friends in London.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shruti Haasan:
- She was convinced of music when she was a child and looked for a shining future in music instead of acting.
- When she was a student, she always used her name Pooja because she did not wish her friends would know her as a well-known actor’s daughter.
- She introduced herself to the Indian cinema field as a singer, not an actress.
- She sang her first singing as a child and performed the song “Potri Paadadi Ponne” for the movie Thevar Magan.
- Since she was only 14 years old, she has been composing scripts.
- Even though she is the daughter of a famous superstar, she always says that it depends upon herself and that her very own money makes her happy.
- After one year, she debuts with Imran Khan in Luck.
- Shruti Hassan is an expert dancer in many fields, defiantly the Kuchipudi dance.
- Shruti can speak more than 8 languages.
- Her top fashion icons are Nicole Richie and Kate Moss.
- She is crazy about shoes and owns a collection of more than 100 pairs.