|Sunil Dutt Bio|
|Date of Birth||6 June 1930|
|Birth place||Khurd village, Jhelum, Punjab, Province, India|
|Age (as 2005)||74 Years|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Sunil Dutt Education|
|Qualification||B.A (Hons) in History|
|College||Jai Hind College|
|Sunil Dutt Physical Statistics|
|Weight (in Pound)||163 lbs|
|Weight (in KG)||74 Kg|
|Height (in Meter)||1.78 m|
|Height (in Feet)||5'10" Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Death Cause||Heart Attack|
|Sunil Dutt Family|
|Father||Diwan Raghunath Dutt|
|Mother||Kulwanti Devi Dutt|
|Sister||Raj Rani Bali|
|Sunil Dutt Favorite Things|
|Favorite Food||Dum Chicken|
|Favorite Hobby||Listening Music, Doing Philanthropy|
|Sunil Dutt Photos|
|Sunil Dutt Career & Net worth|
|Debut Movies||Mother India|
|Sunil Dutt Social Media|
Some Lessor Facts?
- His daughter (Namrata) is the wife of actor Kumar Gaurav and daughter-in-law of actor Rajendra Kumar.
- Sunil Dutt’s real name was Balraj Dutt.
- After graduating from Jai Hind College in Mumbai, Dutt started working at one of the best British advertising agencies.
- Dutt was trapped between riots in India and Pakistan when he was 18; his life was then saved by a young man named Jakub and his family.
- Sunil began his career by working as an RJ in the Hindu radio service Ceylon.
- Where he had to interview Nargis, but the program was canceled because Sunil Dutt couldn’t say a word to her.
- Nargis played the role of mother Dutt in Mother India, Dutt saved Nargis from fire on the set.
- When Nargis died of pancreatic cancer, Sunil founded the Nargis Dutt Foundation in her memory to treat cancer patients.
- He won the Filmfare Award for Best Actor twice and was also awarded the Padma Shri by the Indian Government.
- Sunil Dutt a man who worked for world peace.