Tamanna Bhatia Was Born On December 21, 1989, In Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The Actress Is One Of The Most Distinguished South Indian Actors. She Is Primarily Associated With The Tollywood Film Industry. In 2005, She Made Her Film Debut In The Indian Film Chand Sa Roshan Chehra. She Made Her Telugu Film Debut In The 2006 Film Sri. Here we talking about Tamanna Bhatia age, height, career, family, husband, boyfriend, affairs, net worth, and biography.
Tamanna Bhatia Bio Data:
|Real Name||Tamannaah Bhatia|
|Nickname||Tammy, Milk Beauty|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1989|
Tamanna Bhatia Family & Personal Life:
|Father||Santhosh Bhatia |
Tamanna Bhatia Education:
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (Distance Education)|
|School||Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai|
|College||National College, Mumbai|
|University||National College, Mumbai|
Tamanna Bhatia Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 165 cm |
In Meters: 1.65 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’5”
|Weight||In Kilograms: 55 kg|
In Pounds: 121 lbs
|Waist Size||28 Inches|
|Bra Size||33 Inches|
Tamanna Bhatia Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Chand Sa Roshan Chehra (2005)|
|Salary||Monthly Income: 1.5 Crore rupees|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
Tamanna Bhatia Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Writing Poetry & Quotes|
|Favorite Actor||Mahesh Babu, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Destination||Paris, Dubai|
|Favorite Color||Red, Blue|
Tamanna Bhatia Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tamanna Bhatia?
- Does Tamanna consume alcohol?: No
- Does she smoke cigarettes?: No
- Eating habit?: Non-Vegetarian
- Does Tamanna have any experience cooking? No.
- Does Tamanna wear modern clothing?: Yes
- Tamanna grew up in Mumbai.
- At 13, she began her career as an actor.
- She is a member of a Hindu Sindhi family.
- Her social media presence is very active.
- She loves animals and possesses a dog and a cat as pets.
- During the opening of the 2018 IPL, she reportedly performed four songs in four different languages, Tulu, Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi, for a fee of Rs 50 lakhs.
- She has also participated in various stage productions and is a prominent celebrity endorser of Indian brands and products.
- Her role as a brand ambassador for the Government of India’s Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao initiative, an initiative of FOGSI, was announced in January 2016.
- Tamanna has completed a Hindi web series for Hotstar that is expected to be released by the end of 2020.
- She was admitted to a hospital on 4 October 2020 after testing positive for COVID-19.