Udita Goswami is a well-known Bollywood actress and model. She is regarded as one of the most distinguished actresses and models in the Bollywood film industry. She was captivated by the world’s glamour and was not content with living a traditional life in her home country. She desired to attain her dreams in the glamorous world, so she eventually relocated to Mumbai, the city of her dreams. Her parents were not pleased with Udita’s decision and had never wished for her to relocate to Mumbai. After that, they allowed her to follow her path. It’s about Udita Goswami age, career, height, weight, net worth, family, husband, movies, and more.
Udita Goswami Bio Data:
|Real Name||Udita Goswami|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1984|
Udita Goswami Family & Personal Life:
|Marriage Date||January 29, 2013|
|Father||Udyan Giri Goswami|
Udita Goswami Education:
|School||Cambrian Hall, Dehradun|
Udita Goswami Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 170 cm|
In Meters:1.70 m
In Feet & Inches:5’7″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 55 kg |
In Pounds: 121 lbs
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
Udita Goswami Career & Net Worth:
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Udita Goswami Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Listening To Music And Dancing|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Sridevi Kapoor|
|Favourite Food||Burger, Pizza|
|Favourite Color||White, Black, Yellow|
Udita Goswami Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Udita Goswami?
- The actress Udita Goswami was born in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India, on February 9, 1984, to Udayan Giri and his wife, Monika Giri.
- She is the daughter of Udayan Giri, who is from Varanasi, and Monika Giri, who is from Shillong.
- She is descended from a Nepalese mother and grandmother.
- At the age of 16, she began modelling.
- She submitted some pictures taken at home to a contest sponsored by MTV Model Mission.
- Her entry was selected, and she also won the contest.
- In 2003, Udita made her Bollywood debut with Paap, directed by Pooja Bhatt, in which she starred alongside John Abraham.
- Her memberships in Save Our Stray and PETA (India) demonstrate her love of animals.
- The actress Urvashi Sharma and Udita Goswami appear to be very similar in appearance.
- The prestigious “Elle Magazine” featured her on its cover for the first time.
- She failed to make an impact as an actress but has been highly successful as a DJ.
- She gained recognition quickly due to her sexy figure, natural beauty, and good height.
- MTV Mission Model 2 was won by Udita Goswami.
- As a model, she has worked with brands such as Pepsi, Titan watches, Nokia, etc.
- She was photographed for the first time by Anand Seth.