Urvashi Rautela is an Indian model and actress. She was born on February 25, 1994, in Kotdwar, Haridwar. She acknowledges that she was prepared for this course by DAV School in Kotdwara. She also competed in school ball challenges midway through the school year. She had completed the most common mentoring method. After moving to Delhi, she enrolled in Gargi School. Due to numerous style shows, she was unable to complete her graduation. The school awarded her a graduation degree after winning several international plan competitions. Here we talk about Urvashi Rautela height, weight, age, career, boyfriend, movies, family, and biography.
Urvashi Rautela Bio Data:
|Real Name||Urvashi Rautela|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1994|
|Birth Place||Kotdwar, Uttarakhand, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Urvashi Rautela Family & Personal Life:
|Father|| Manvar Singh|
|Brothers|| Yash Rautela|
Urvashi Rautela Education:
|School||DAV School, Kotdwar|
|College||Gargi College, New Delhi|
Urvashi Rautela Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 178 cm|
In Meters: 1.78 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’10”
|Weight||In Kilograms: 57 kg|
In Pounds: 126 lbs
|Waist Size||27 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
Urvashi Rautela Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Singh Saab The Great (2013)|
|Salary||$0.5 Million +|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Urvashi Rautela Favorites Things:
|Hobbies||Dancing, reading, yoga, gymming, water sports, biking|
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favorite Actress|| Sridevi, Sushmita Sen|
|Favorite Food||Momos, pani puri, dahi-vada, Italian & Japanese cuisine|
|Favorite Destination||South France, Goa, Uttarakhand|
Urvashi Rautela Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Urvashi Rautela?
- Does Urvashi Rautela smoke?: No
- Does Urvashi Rautela drink alcohol?: No
- Urvashi originally planned to study engineering and appeared for the IIT exams but became interested in the fashion industry after participating in many beauty contests.
- She has won the following awards: Miss Diva 2015, Miss Universe India 2015, Miss Tourism Queen of The Year International 2011, and Miss Asian Supermodel 2011.
- Her role in Yo Yo Honey Singh’s hit song “Love Dose” made her a household name.
- Her acting training was received at the School of Film and Acting Talents of the New York Film Academy.
- Her dance training includes Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Ballet, Contemporary Belly, Hip Hop, and Broadway Jazz.
- Her mission was to provide education, health care, and necessities for the needy through her foundation, “Urvashi Rautela Foundation.”
- She supported a campaign to save the cows.
- The possibility of winning an international title was first mentioned to her by Sushmita Sen.
- Her previous experience includes advertisements for brands such as Lakme Cosmetics, Bhima Gold, Ozel Lifestyle, Grasim, LG, and Levi’s, among others.
- She was a good basketball player and played nationally because of her height.
- She would have been an aeronautical engineer or an IAS officer if she had not chosen to become an actress.