Victoria Clark is an American actress, singer, and director. Victoria is best known for her work on Broadway, where she has won numerous awards, including the Tony Award for Best in The Light in the Piazza, she played an actor. Clark was born in Dallas, Texas, and began her musical training at a young age. She studied voice and piano at the Interlochen Center for the Arts and the Juilliard School.
After graduating from Juilliard, Clark moved to New York City to pursue a career in musical theater. Clark Broadway debut came in 1990 when she appeared in the musical revue Oh, Kay! She starred in many other Broadway musicals, including The Secret Garden, Titanic, and The Light in the Piazza. For her performance in The Light in the Piazza, Clark won the Tony Award, the An award from the Drama Desk, and Outer Critics Circle.
Victoria Clark Bio Data:
|Real Name||Victoria Clark|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1959|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Hometown||Dallas, Texas, United States|
Victoria Clark Family & Personal Life:
|Son||Thomas Luke Clark|
Victoria Clark Education:
|Qualification||Graduate Musical Theater|
|School||Tisch School Of The Arts|
|College||New York University|
Victoria Clark Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 163 cm|
In Meters: 1.63 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’6″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 55 kg|
In Pounds: 123 lbs
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Bra Size||34 Inches|
Victoria Clark Career & Net Worth:
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Director|
|Debut||The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
Victoria Clark Favourite Things:
Victoria Clark Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Victoria Clark?
- Victoria Clark was born in New York City on January 11, 1959.
- She is a Tony Award-winning actress.
- She has appeared in Broadway musicals such as The Light in the Piazza, The Last Five Years, and Sister Act.
- Victoria has also appeared in television shows such as Law & Order: SVU, The Good Wife, and The Good Fight.
- Victoria is a graduate of the Juilliard School.
- She is married to actor David Garrison.
- They have two children together.
- She is a vocal advocate for LGBTQ rights.
- Clark is a member of the board of directors of the Trevor Project.
- She is a passionate supporter of the arts.
- She is a frequent donor to arts organizations.
- She is a mentor to young artists.
- Clark is a role model for women and girls.
- She is an inspiration to all who know her.
- She is one of a kind.
- She is irreplaceable.
- She is a treasure.
- She is loved by many.