Zoe Kazan is an American actress, writer, and producer. She was born in Los Angeles, California, on September 9, 1983. Her parents are screenwriter Nicholas Kazan and actress Robin Schiff. Kazan began acting in the early 2000s, appearing in “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” and “The Sopranos.” She made her film debut in the 2003 drama “The Station Agent.” Kazan’s breakthrough role came in the 2007 romantic comedy “The Big Year.” She received critical acclaim for her performance as a young woman who falls in love with a birdwatcher. Here we talk about Zoe Kazan age, career, net worth, family, height, weight, and bio.
Kazan went on to star in many successful films, including “The Runaways” (2010), “Ruby Sparks” (2012), “The Big Sick” (2017), and “The Souvenir” (2019). Kazan is also a successful writer and producer. She wrote the screenplay for the 2012 film “Ruby Sparks,” which she also starred in. Kazan has also produced many films, including “The Big Sick” and “The Souvenir.” Kazan is a talented actress, writer, and producer. She has had a successful career in all three areas. She is known for her intelligence, wit, and charm. Kazan is a rising star in Hollywood and is sure to continue to have a successful career in the years to come.
Zoe Kazan Bio Data:
|Real Name||Zoe Swicord Kazan|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1983|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Zoe Kazan Family & Personal Life:
Zoe Kazan Education:
Zoe Kazan Physical Stats & More:
|Height||In Centimeters: 164 cm|
In Meters: 1.64 m
In Feet & Inches: 5’6″
|Weight||In Kilograms: 55 kg|
In Pounds: 123 lbs
|Waist Size||24 Inches|
|Bra Size||35 Inches|
Zoe Kazan Career & Net Worth:
|Debut||Swordswallowers and Thin Men (2003)|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
Zoe Kazan Favourite Things:
|Hobbies||Reading, Photography, Learning, Traveling|
|Favourite Color||Blue, Black|
Zoe Kazan Social Media:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zoe Kazan?
- Zoe Kazan was born in Los Angeles, California, on September 9, 1983.
- Her father, Nicholas Kazan, is a screenwriter and director.
- Her mother, Robin Schiff, is a writer and producer.
- She has a younger brother, Henry Kazan.
- She attended Brown University, where she studied English literature.
- She dropped out of Brown after her sophomore year to pursue a career in acting.
- Her first significant role was in the 2007 film “The Savages”.
- Kazan was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the film.
- She has also appeared in the films “The Exploding Girl” (2009), “Ruby Sparks” (2012), “The Big Sick” (2017), and “The Death of Stalin” (2017).
- She has also had a successful career on television, appearing in the series “The Newsroom” (2012-2014) and “The Deuce” (2017-2019).
- She is a talented writer as well as an actress. She has written the screenplays for the films “Ruby Sparks” (2012) and “The Big Sick” (2017).
- She is married to Paul Dano, an actor and filmmaker.
- They have two children together.
- Zoe is a vocal advocate for women’s rights and social justice.
- She is a member of the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund board of directors.
- She graduated from the Women’s Leadership Council of the New York City Department of Education.
- She supports the American Civil Liberties Union and the Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
- She is a vegan and an animal rights activist.
- She is a talented musician and plays the guitar and the piano.
- She is a beautiful, intelligent woman who makes a difference in the world.