|Alia Bhatt Bio|
|Date of Birth||15 March 1993|
|Age as of (2019)||26 Years old|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Alia Bhatt Education|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|Alia Bhatt Physical Statistics|
|Weight (in Pound)||121 lbs|
|Weight (in KG)||55 kg|
|Height (in Meter)||1.60 m|
|Height (in Feet)||5',3"|
|Chest Size||33 inches|
|Hips Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Alia Bhatt Family|
|Husband/Boyfriend||Ranbir Kapoor (actor)|
|Father||Mahesh Bhatt (Director, Producer, Screenwriter)|
|Mother||Soni Razdan (actress,director)|
|Brother's||Rahul Bhatt (step brother, fitness trainer)|
|Sister's||Pooja Bhatt (half sister)|
Shaheen Bhatt (elder)
|Ramesh Dubey (childhood boybriend)|
Ali Dadarkar (childhood boybriend)
Varrn Dhawan (actor)
Kavin Mittal (businessman)
Sidharth Malohtra (actor)
|Alia Bhatt Career & Net Worth|
|Debut Movies||Film: Sangharsh (1999)|
Film: Student Of The Year (2012)
Sadak 2 (2020)
|Salary||10 Crore per film|
|Net Worth||25 Crore|
|Alia Bhatt Favorite Things|
|Favorite Actor|| Shah Rukh Khan|
Ranbir Kapoor, Govinda, Leonardo Dicaprio
|Favorite Food||Fish, Ragi, Chips, French Fries, Rasgulla, Dahi-Chawal|
|Favorite Destination||Himachal Pradesh, London|
|Hobby||Singing, Listening to music, Doing Yoga, Travelling, Cooking, Playing the piano|
|Favorite Book||The Fault in our stars by John Green|
|Alia Bhatt f Photos|
|Alia Bhatt Social Media|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alia Bhatt
- She is a great animal lover.
- He is afraid of the dark and suffers from Achluophobia.
- He sleeps every night after writing the diary.
- In 2014, she developed her own brand of women’s clothing.
- She is a good painter.
- He loves to sleep and can sleep for more than 12 hours.
- He has a neck tattoo. “Pataka”.
- She is the founder of an ecological initiative called” Coexist Despite using women’s perfumes, she likes men’s perfumes.
- He usually smells his fingers.
- Has a good relationship with designer Masaba Gupta.
- Alia wants to buy a house in London.
- Supports products such as Garnier, Maybelline, Coca-Cola